• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of bollocks,

I remember when that, he’s out dogging book was released ? I remember bull shitter had a bin bag full of letters off lads wanting pups ( no internet then) and all he had was that little pedigree unkno

A JP book well written would be a great read, I got NS book as a present for Christmas well worth the read, a few contradictions but still a goodun. ?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Not sure what you mean by old stuff but Flint and his progeny were registered with the KC when the "breed" was accepted so live on as KC Parson Russells

The white dogs he used to work breed and sell before he started on the choc/blacks, just was talking to someone the other week who said they have a pup bred down off his white dogs,,just wondering if there's anyone else out there with them? 

11 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Not sure what you mean by old stuff but Flint and his progeny were registered with the KC when the "breed" was accepted so live on as KC Parson Russells

Even though the're white Lakies ?

32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

?

??lol I knew he was shit when he said all first cross beddywhippets are always but always rough coated, if you are offered a smooth one it's not a first cross. what a fxxxcking turkey the man is a joke. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, fred90 said:

knows his stuff, does glover authority on many things. 

3 hours ago, fred90 said:

Lol like mort said no one has more done more damage to the bedlington terrier than glover ? George himself said the border hybred was s mistake yet that what he promotes ? But anyone that sucks up to him for mention in his bullshit books get to sell lines of shite ? 

27 minutes ago, fred90 said:

??lol I knew he was shit when he said all first cross beddywhippets are always but always rough coated, if you are offered a smooth one it's not a first cross. what a fxxxcking turkey the man is a joke. 

? I know a few lads who know him well... Never heard a tidy word about him... 

4 hours ago, fred90 said:

I know lurchers whippets irish terriers bedlingtons teckles dandie dimonts  red wellies permed hair and he a expert to that tart who edits the country maids weekly coz she loves him  ? Thing is kids comeing up in the game believe all this shite and end spending all there well earned pocket money on shite ?

1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

I know lurchers whippets irish terriers bedlingtons teckles dandie dimonts  red wellies permed hair and he a expert to that tart who edits the country maids weekly coz she loves him  ? Thing is kids comeing up in the game believe all this shite and end spending all there well earned pocket money on shite ?

? country maids weekly. not read one for years. it used to be decent when it was the shooting news, shows how old I am. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, fred90 said:

? country maids weekly. not read one for years. it used to be decent when it was the shooting news, shows how old I am. 

Ha ha fred you must be a. Veteran ,lockharts lurchers and exchange n mart not that i remember them im far to young ? He he 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? I know a few lads who know him well... Never heard a tidy word about him... 

Ha ha you should have seen the self opionated knob at the midland game fair must av been the hotest day of the year and he was in wellys ? Lol says it all really dun it ?

4 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Ha ha you should have seen the self opionated knob at the midland game fair must av been the hotest day of the year and he was in wellys ? Lol says it all really dun it ?

Don't surprise me, you see them all in full hunting garb, bought new for the show season ?

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...