• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of bollocks,

I remember when that, he’s out dogging book was released ? I remember bull shitter had a bin bag full of letters off lads wanting pups ( no internet then) and all he had was that little pedigree unkno

A JP book well written would be a great read, I got NS book as a present for Christmas well worth the read, a few contradictions but still a goodun. ?

Posted Images

I remember when that, he’s out dogging book was released ? I remember bull shitter had a bin bag full of letters off lads wanting pups ( no internet then) and all he had was that little pedigree unknown, shit scared of the dark bitch Gin, and and a beddy whippet. Just goes to show, Bull shit sells . 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, ROM1 said:

I remember when that, he’s out dogging book was released ? I remember bull shitter had a bin bag full of letters off lads wanting pups ( no internet then) and all he had was that little pedigree unknown, shit scared of the dark bitch Gin, and and a beddy whippet. Just goes to show, Bull shit sells . 

Never bothered with that He's Out Dogging, nor any of them Bluck efforts. Never even picked one up (thank f**k!)

On 28/05/2020 at 10:59, Apache... said:

A JP book well written would be a great read, I got NS book as a present for Christmas well worth the read, a few contradictions but still a goodun. ?

That and Eddie chapmans books about the best of the lot 

2 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

?? Usually it would be Mort BUT honestly, it's much better than any of his others..!

Ive owned numerous hunting related books,read them and passed them on,i still own a Frain terrier book because i cannot find a sucker for it,i once owned a terrier he wrote about in the book,Vandal,id own her again,id love to find an home for the book.

1 minute ago, morton said:

Ive owned numerous hunting related books,read them and passed them on,i still own a Frain terrier book because i cannot find a sucker for it,i once owned a terrier he wrote about in the book,Vandal,id own her again,id love to find an home for the book.

Don't look to me Mort, i've had to find homes for all my others.. ?

Just now, sid g said:

i did`nt really want a debate about white lakies rough haired russells  ken gould   or where nuttal learnt to market terriers from i just wanted to know if there was a photo of ken gould with a load of white terriers in the book ..  but thanks anyway 

Sorry for that.

• Like 1