Thank god for permission lol

36 minutes ago, Chid said:

For what reason? The night shooting which is wrong anytime of the year

Or end of April shooting ? Which red and sika stags and fallow bucks are still in season

Both but I was thinking of the breeding season more than anything. Stags of sika and red are out of season here after end of february here.

Edited to say stags out of season here end of December and hinds end of February.

Edited by Maximus Ferret

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, used to f***ing hate the local mounted packs by me..... Honestly couldn't tell you why? Probably young, dumb or listening to some old cnut with a chip on their shoulders ?Used to get out and kill e

I think you mean It's the idiots that are f***ing the game up mate. I always thought a good poacher leaves little or no trace that they have been there.  

Big percentage of lads on here started out as poachers. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, poxon said:

Tbh good on the police maybe it’ll get rid of some of the idiots in the lurcher game the lurcher game could do with a good cleansing to get rid of some fools hopefully carving a clean path for people who go about there business sensibly be it on permission or freelance 

That’s some comment mate !! 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s some comment mate !! 

The lurcher game could do with getting rid of idiots that go smashing shit an leaving it were it was dropped same as the glory smashers who put shit of banned quarry all over media they had with there dogs could also do with getting rid of some of these dicks that push gate ways in 4x4s to get on to land the lurcher game would be a better place without these fools  definitely some comment ??

• Like 1

Let’s not pretend there is some ethical code for lurcher work mate please. 

A lot of the reality’s are some very good dogs are tested and made by land driving lads lamping 

you can thank the law for the ditching of hares etc as your carting the evidence against you around in the back of your motor . 

As for Facebook etc , I don’t partake in that , but I can see why lads do. 

I think it’s facetious to talk down to lads out on the hoof putting gear to bed as I can’t be dealing with it. I was young once and daft , and I did things I’m not proud of with the dogs to get a few kills into them.

We have enough enemies in a law bent against hare coursers especially , the coppers , the general public , the media without lurcher man one up man ship holier than you bollocks   

• Like 4

I remember a friend hunting on a large property of 5000 acres,his dogs had a long chase and nailed a pig 50m on the neighbouring land,in minutes the neighbour arrived with three armed farm workers ordering my mate to hand over the pig.He just casually walked over and dragged the animal back over the fence,he was lucky, it was in the middle of nowhere and people go missing all the time.Poaching is considered a very bad thing over here,the worst to dob you in are fellow hunters,in a way I can understand but you are only hunting vermin not murdering someone or causing any grief for the farmer.It's the yahoo's that destroy fencing and property that have ruined it,years ago if you got caught poaching most farmers would say just come and ask and they would direct you to game after a two hour yack.

Everyone to there own weather you have permission or not don't make a difference but I can't understand why anyone could leave a top class meal lying in  to rot away, get it in the pot or give into someone that will, 

9 hours ago, poxon said:

The lurcher game could do with getting rid of idiots that go smashing shit an leaving it were it was dropped same as the glory smashers who put shit of banned quarry all over media they had with there dogs could also do with getting rid of some of these dicks that push gate ways in 4x4s to get on to land the lurcher game would be a better place without these fools  definitely some comment ??

Your comments on this topic could be mistaken for anti propaganda!

• Like 1
Just now, Balaur said:

Putting illegal stuff all over FB is as anti as it gets....you're just supplying them with footage. Smashing gates is permanent end of a farmer giving perm most likely too.

How is putting illegal stuff on FB anti? its stupidity yes but I don't see how its anti. Smashing gates? how can you smash metal gates and smashing a solid wood one would cause as much damage or more to the vehicle used which is also stupidity.

• Like 1

There is plenty pictures of crops  been driven over by 4x4 which TBH around here is not even done by lurcher folk, is there any evidence pictures etc of other damage by 4x4 smashed gates, fences? 

27 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Generally weld a steel I beam to vehicle bullbars. If general public, who are generally anti anyways had any visions of romanticised poaching the old boy getting one for the pot or what not and a video of dogs screwing stuff appears on their news feed then whoever posted it has created another anti in my view that's anti.

Welding a steel beam to a bulbar, your joking right? creating antis yes I agree but being anti by posting illegal shit? its just being stupid not being an anti.

Edited by joe ox