Sign in to follow this  
tank34

Terrier sales

Shameful really but unfortunately a lot of dog lads now are openly peddling twats and they do it with no shame at all

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Shameful really but unfortunately a lot of dog lads now are openly peddling twats and they do it with no shame at all

Not suprised the money involved I’d happily take some idiots thousands off them for a mongrel 🤣🤣 look at these, 🤷‍♂️At

50805750-B278-4944-A14A-90581F658E32.jpeg

25517AF4-6C15-4B6E-99BB-ED7C79E5C56E.jpeg

66E8306A-216E-43BF-86C7-70748A4357EA.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Mixing 2 dogs together to make a stupid name . Then adding the prices together to make a ludicrous number. 

I've seen loads of it going on. Must be the new way to pay off the Bill's. Don't need to work if your a dog breeder rolling in it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

Mixing 2 dogs together to make a stupid name . Then adding the prices together to make a ludicrous number. 

I've seen loads of it going on. Must be the new way to pay off the Bill's. Don't need to work if your a dog breeder rolling in it 

Makes sense though doesn’t it, why go to work when they can make money off breeding mongrels 🤷‍♂️ Probably earning more than if they had a decent job aswell,At

• Like 2

😯 FCUKING HELL!! Paid £5 for a jack russell bitch in 1978

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Makes sense though doesn’t it, why go to work when they can make money off breeding mongrels 🤷‍♂️ Probably earning more than if they had a decent job aswell,At

Lol yea at the prices they are charging who needs a job. Mongrels was always cheaper than pure but now it looks like pure is cheaper than mongrels 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big rowie said:

Lol yea at the prices they are charging who needs a job. Mongrels was always cheaper than pure but now it looks like pure is cheaper than mongrels 

Yep, years ago, if the sire to your bitch's litter wasn't what you intended, the pups went in a bucket

• Like 1

It makes you laugh on most them adverts......not only the prices that are asked but the nonsense that is written in the advert and quite alot of them say all reserved now......so makes you wonder who the idiots are.......the ones selling or the ones buying......

• Like 3

A fool and there money . 

Thought the tax man was watching these advert and wanting his cut ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nippy1234 said:

f**k i cant wait til my bitches break...lol

Parrerpoos