Terrier sales

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

No different to what some of the so called legends of the terrier world were doing for many years.Cant see why people get so wound up about it.If it doesnt effect your dogs or what you do with them then why give a shit?

My thoughts exactly, no different to Gould nuttal Middleton booth etc etc ££££s, if they don't bother you why worry.

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No different to what some of the so called legends of the terrier world were doing for many years.Cant see why people get so wound up about it.If it doesnt effect your dogs or what you do with them th

The poor c**t  has probably been sold on a rake of times. That’s why there better under the sod than facing a life of been passed on god knows how many times just my opinion.

It makes you laugh on most them adverts......not only the prices that are asked but the nonsense that is written in the advert and quite alot of them say all reserved now......so makes you wonder who

Posted Images

It has gone crazy on dog for sale sites since the present situation started. I do often look on these sites, not that I'm after a dog just probably a bit weird. I like looking at dog for sale adverts dating back to Exchange and Mart days. Prices have doubled and tripled in the last few weeks. There was a very ordinary looking adult Russell bitch with no mention of work on P4homes yesterday for £1,200. Not on today so may have been sold? Today a litter of Russell pups £1,600, not KC. Crazy money for any dogs , insane money for ordinary pet dogs.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I'm still betting the homes and free ads will fill up if this situation eases and everyone heads back to work, it'll be 'due to a change in circumstances......

So you're thinking people are impulse buying to relieve the bordem or appease the kids? Interesting point. Haven't seen so many people walking dogs or so much dog shit around than there is at the moment. Where did these people "exercise " their dogs before this started? I'm thinking that did not walk them and their unfortunate pets just shit in the house or garden. A negative thing to say and of course people are finding these changes to their lives difficult to deal with but a local farmer has ploughed 2 fields of growing barley in an attempt to deter the zombies from tramping over the more productive parts of his land. 

• Like 1

It's bad over here atm,wanting $1500 to $2000 for a non ped whippet,corgi's are going for nearly 7000 Aussie dollars,no papers.They have doubled the pay for people on the dole so they are throwing money around everywhere,they are getting over $1000 a fortnight on unemployment.The main people profiting are dog dealers and drug dealers.Seen a litter of really badly bred pet Russells going for $3500 a pup.

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

It's bad over here atm,wanting $1500 to $2000 for a non ped whippet,corgi's are going for nearly 7000 Aussie dollars,no papers.They have doubled the pay for people on the dole so they are throwing money around everywhere,they are getting over $1000 a fortnight on unemployment.The main people profiting are dog dealers and drug dealers.Seen a litter of really badly bred pet Russells going for $3500 a pup.

Doubled the pay fer dole wallas, just you pitch us a tent mate , im on my way

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

more than I get pension

The pollies soon open their wallets when their rich mates are out of a job,I think the idea is it will put more money back into the economy but most is being spent on drugs, and dogs lol.

What gets me is the show ponies totally kept for shows , winning Rosettes then selling there pups for big ££££££s Cant be honest with themselves dogs will never see a fox .

But make a big name in a show ring and you  can sell to the States for even bigger bucks.

• Like 1