Big gay dave

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive had a couple of them " next time im down in London " or " next time your this end of the m11 " ?.....i quite admired one chap ages ago who did at least commit to his words he turned up outside my

Pablo Exeter....??

Attack fell terrier too.... Rip pal?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sid g said:

sold you some crap did he ..

He f***ing sent me away with a Chesterfield strapped to the roof rack...

And charged me for the cuppa...lol

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Remember the chap who imported the pig dog from Australia cost him about £5k all together

A lad from devon?

It ended up with my mate, both good lads.. 

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Madness , 

met some cracking lads in here over the years , Chris Jones, wilf , nighttime Nellie , giro, cragman , Fellman chief from wales  , mistwalker, clean spade , some lovely Ipswich lads as well nighteyes and Jake . Stably was a great lad as well , 

One of the sad things is you can’t get round all your people in life . Funny game the dog game

Que  sera 

Good post mate...

I've made proper friends off this site...

I wont name any...as they are c**ts really...lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Chid said:

Most people remember him for getting beat up by a disabled man in a Tesco carpark , for parking in a disabled spot .. then coming on here and telling everyone ??

Another THL classic...lol

7 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Remember the chap who imported the pig dog from Australia cost him about £5k all together

I went out with it ! Very impressed ! Bloke was a good laugh aswell 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Who done the thread my next facebook victim I think it was called, that was one of those threads up there amongst the good ones.

6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Was that the "give me 2 weeks" one

Tb25

• Like 3
14 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

What happened to the international man of mystery Mackem loved his posts  

And years ago I was on a terrier site just called the Patterdale site some of the members on there were on here but a lot have disappeared along the way I think Lab was a member on there and on here but i haven’t seen him post in years.

Another member we lost recently Jiggy he came across as a nice guy Rip.

Lab pooed himself at the fishing comp.... no one has seen him since ???

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, sid g said:

i had one lad put a pic up of 2 smashed up terriers and the number plate showing on his jeep so i pointed it out in a pm , he sent me one back saying i was an anti send me your post code and i`ll come and shoot your knees , had another questioning if my terriers grafted gave me some shit on here went to meet up for a dig on his permo he never showed , had one wanted to meet up for a chat at the midland waited he never showed up had a few can dish it out on here but never liked it back so they send the death threats  .... 

Ive had a couple of them " next time im down in London " or " next time your this end of the m11 " ?.....i quite admired one chap ages ago who did at least commit to his words he turned up outside my old gym,we looked at each other and he let out a " maybe not then " kind of laugh so i took him over the road and bought him a breakfast instead we ended up having a good little laugh and a natter....that was before i really cottoned on to how the internet works ?

• Like 6
  • Haha 12