Lifting lockdown

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Well in what our wilfy boy has just said, and to be honest took the words right outa my mouth, I think I will leave the hole as it is for the time being, lots more to die yet im sorry to say

Get a carpentry project going. 6'x3' pine box. Best case scenario you can use it for storage. If it goes tango uniform it can be used as a planter in every sense of the word!

• Haha 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know they are playing great selfless roles,as do firemen,army etc etc but cant we all just get on with it without all the silly saucepan bashing,it was a nice gesture the first time but now its all

some may be pissed off  becouse they cant goout for a few weeks , ,just wait till they start opening stuff up again  and it all goes tits up  big time ,anyone who thinks this is going away any time so

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on i

Posted Images

"And going on from the fishing info, howcome the social distancing guidelines for that is 15 metres, when for everything else it's been 2 metres?"

It keeps hooks from getting in your face.

We never had any lockdown in Sweden just rekommendations of social distanace and to keep old people safe, no gatherings larger than 50 persons are legal. universitys and colleges are mainly closed. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, KimE said:

"And going on from the fishing info, howcome the social distancing guidelines for that is 15 metres, when for everything else it's been 2 metres?"

It keeps hooks from getting in your face.

We never had any lockdown in Sweden just rekommendations of social distanace and to keep old people safe, no gatherings larger than 50 persons are legal. universitys and colleges are mainly closed. 

Wind lol . Throw a bag of flour in the wind and watch it go 

24 minutes ago, sid g said:

just been on local news matlock bath derbyshire dales the peaks  stratford on avon elvaston castle all rammed at the weekend and today whats it been like round you ?

First day open for the garden centre I work in , and we've never had a busier day .. people didn't seem to mind queuing up and waiting to get in 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Chid said:

First day open for the garden centre I work in , and we've never had a busier day .. people didn't seem to mind queuing up and waiting to get in 

They've all been rammed this side of the pond, mate. Like record business levels. They're classed as essential and the Yanks just gotta shop!