24 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Just love a do gooder telling me to pick up dog shit when your in a field full of sheep or cows with shit everywhere! Go and tell the farmer to pick up the shit of his 100 cows first and see what he says!!! Clueless. 

Dog poo can pass on disease an parasites to grazing animals like sheep/cows that ends up in the food chain I’m no do Gooder though I wouldn’t say they are clueless tbh they’ve obviously done there home work on the matter cattle an sheep have Hurd vaccination as a prevention but if said dog owners let there dogs crap all over the place it’s pointless any farms having a vaccine program as a prevention of disease an parasites there’s not a lot of cash in it for grazing meat animal production farmers there not all rich farmers some run skint most of the year with just enough in the bank to see to there animals tbh it could end some small scale farms if there meat animals We’re full of worms parasites diseased it could dissolve contracts 

• Like 2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get these clowns that bag it into a little bag.... Then bung it in a Bush/tree in the car park or a  pullin??? Looks like a ? decorated in dogshit..... Dirty cnuts

Some folk on here are f***ing clueless. 

Cracks me up anyone with a lurcher becomes a illegal hare courser when these signs go up??makes me laugh it’s usually ramblers with the biggest voice on the matter there the same people who move from

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Dog poo can pass on disease an parasites to grazing animals like sheep/cows that ends up in the food chain I’m no do Gooder though I wouldn’t say they are clueless tbh they’ve obviously done there home work on the matter cattle an sheep have Hurd vaccination as a prevention but if said dog owners let there dogs crap all over the place it’s pointless any farms having a vaccine program as a prevention of disease an parasites there’s not a lot of cash in it for grazing meat animal production farmers there not all rich farmers some run skint most of the year with just enough in the bank to see to there animals tbh it could end some small scale farms if there meat animals We’re full of worms parasites diseased it could dissolve contracts 

fecking hell I berra stop crapping int hedge 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

A fair point but your giving these people way to much credit!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, two crows said:

they had some coursing is illegal ones in the Norfolk police tent at the sandringham country fair, but remarkably no fox hunting is illegal ones.

What a surprise

Did you ever go to any of the greyhound coursing days down there TC what was it the Swaffham and the Barbican cup ?, I went to the Waterloo a couple of times, but never to any in Norfolk

6 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

What a surprise

Did you ever go to any of the greyhound coursing days down there TC what was it the Swaffham and the Barbican cup ?, I went to the Waterloo a couple of times, but never to any in Norfolk

no mate just the waterloo for the crack once or twice, not rely my bag to be fair.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Just love a do gooder telling me to pick up dog shit when your in a field full of sheep or cows with shit everywhere! Go and tell the farmer to pick up the shit of his 100 cows first and see what he says!!! Clueless. 

Talking of clueless ....... dog faeces can carry various thing (neospora, toxoemic abortion etc) which can cause abortion in pregnant sheep and cattle and also carcass condemnations at the slaughter house.

Shoukdnt be a Problem is dogs are regularly wormed but most aren’t.

Just a bit of info.