Blue sky thinking (trump)

I am waiting for the headline stating how many babies HAVE NOT been killed since he instituted his abortion reforms.......but compared to being rude to Muslims who hate us I suppose saving infants isn’t really worth a mention 

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, you know and I know that it’s just one long sustained attack since he took office.......they hate that the bloke is so far removed from their Blair/Obama/Cameron/May etc etc left wing fascism !

My nana used to dip a tablespoon of vicks into sugar for me to eat when I had chest infections .  And im an absolute machine still 

When we were kids 1 bath a week Sunday night capfull of Dettol I was 5th in line same water

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its in the link starts about 20 mins in

Yeah I watched it, they weren't talking about injecting it ffs lol there were on about the covid particle as an aerosol, not injecting it? 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Yeah I watched it, they weren't talking about injecting it ffs lol there were on about the covid particle as an aerosol, not injecting it? 

No he wasn't, he quite clearly said "injection" regarding "disinfectant".

But it wasn't a suggestion or advice, just a throwaway comment. He's done WAY stupider shit than that tbh. I'm a bit surprised it's got the backlash it has.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

I just watched it on the news and he definitely said about injecting bleach.  Perhaps its to thin out some of the population. The ones who might be claiming benefits ect.  Just think the bloke could be up for another term.  Government by default.  Americans are a strange bunch. .... I will because I can! regardless of the consequences. ?!

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, kinkell said:

When we were kids 1 bath a week Sunday night capfull of Dettol I was 5th in line same water

Had to wear hand me downs and ex army clothes not easy with 4 older sisters went to school like a Japanese camakazi pilot

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My nana used to dip a tablespoon of vicks into sugar for me to eat when I had chest infections . 

And im an absolute machine still 

Do you mean vics vapour rub.?  If so Why did your nan do this.?  Didn't she like you.?  Was she trying to kill you.?

• Haha 1