Sheep and lambs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never hurts to keep on top of them? Reminds me to get back out in amongst them with the wheaten x... She not seen any for a few months, stuck local only got cattle and horses which she is bombpro

Best not bother ewes in lamb or any form of sheep.stay out the road on um if possible however good the dogs are imo 

Have You soiled your only pair of y fronts again mort? ? No one is advocating slipping dogs through sheep..... That would be on par with letting more than one terrier to ground at once?people in glass

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Accidents happen, where a dog goes is sometimes out of your control. I meant more like, lamping, seeing a single bunny sat amongst the sheep and firing your dog down the beam at it. Its a poxy rabbit . . . . . thats someones livelihood. 

Sheep farmers are possibly the poorest farmers in the country,thats in the UK,far,far different to NZ.Every sheep injured,killed or injured by a pricks untrained lurcher,or any other mongrel,is a loss they cannot afford,every lamb aborted because a prick wants a little T-shirt hunting,is a loss they cannot afford.I despise with every fibre in my body the feckless wankers that cannot control their slips or train a fecking mongrel before they let it off a leash,if that keeps me at odds with many on here then i know for a fecking fact the art of lurcher ownership is on a downward spiral.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, morton said:

Sheep farmers are possibly the poorest farmers in the country,thats in the UK,far,far different to NZ.Every sheep injured,killed or injured by a pricks untrained lurcher,or any other mongrel,is a loss they cannot afford,every lamb aborted because a prick wants a little T-shirt hunting,is a loss they cannot afford.I despise with every fibre in my body the feckless wankers that cannot control their slips or train a fecking mongrel before they let it off a leash,if that keeps me at odds with many on here then i know for a fecking fact the art of lurcher ownership is on a downward spiral.

so you can train a fxxxcking mongrel not to run something you don't want it to on certain occasions? you are one hell of a chap?

• Haha 1

Who’s dogs on a slip ? Who’s talking about lamping and during lambing season ! I hunt my pair off the lead day time passing and running quarry through and around sheep is going to happen more or less every time i go out simples 

1 minute ago, fred90 said:

so you can train a fxxxcking mongrel not to run something you don't want it to on certain occasions? you are one hell of a chap?

I cannot possibly train a lurcher to run where i want it to,i cannot train one,in full flight,to come back,only on occasions.I can train one not to run in lambing season because im the fecking genius that keeps them on a leash at that time of year.

• Like 2
Just now, morton said:

I cannot possibly train a lurcher to run where i want it to,i cannot train one,in full flight,to come back,only on occasions.I can train one not to run in lambing season because im the fecking genius that keeps them on a leash at that time of year.

sermon endeth ????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Who’s dogs on a slip ? Who’s talking about lamping and during lambing season ! I hunt my pair off the lead day time passing and running quarry through and around sheep is going to happen more or less every time i go out simples 

The simples bit i understand.

Just now, morton said:

The simples bit i understand.

Shows your intelligence then , where and how I hunt is in the day yes when the suns in the sky and not involving a lamp no big torch! My dogs don’t go on a slip ever ! I see sheep every day no avoiding them ! Understand? 

6 minutes ago, morton said:

Bollocks,if you know there are mutton within the quarry or the lurchers realm then think before you fecking slip.If you wish to hunt in lambing season,priceless fecking wankers,then think twice more.I am surrounded by sheep,im surrounded by lambs at this time of year and i cannot grasp the intellect of mindless morons that would contemplate slipping a runner amidst them now and wanting a pat on the back from another priceless prick that would advocate such.

Have You soiled your only pair of y fronts again mort? ? No one is advocating slipping dogs through sheep..... That would be on par with letting more than one terrier to ground at once?people in glass houses and that?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

To chuck another one at you if you run (plenty of venison pre ban of course ) did you find some dogs who were stock steady turn there heads say if a sheep jumped out unexpected say from Heather or moor 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2