10 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Probably hoping your be to full up to try it on with her again ??

Not gonna happen mate... She's fueling me up for a spot of afternoon tiffing as we speak ? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another cracking day for it yesterday.... Spicy spatchcock chicken, potato wedges and vegetables...   

After you boys got my mouth watering got this bad boy out of the freezer. Cheers Arry

Had one yesterday..very nice.. Done my tikka chicken kebabs Terriakya veg A couple of salads...with home made dressings...I enjoy a bit of cooking and like it more outside..

Posted Images

We've had 4 or 5 bbq this year all ready, nothing too fancy just a few sausage and burgers for the kids. I love my bbq even though it's gas.

We are lucky enough to have full evening sun on the back garden also so it all works out a treat.

20200405_162639.jpg.c6145f35e8d3287a2967d21abb15a22f.jpg

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

She's a keeper?

Aye that she seems to be... time will tell ?

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Not if she keeps putting salad on it ?

I requested the "garnish" (Nice one DC) so as to introduce a bit of roughage into the equation. Plus those leaf things taste bloody lovely with a bit of salt, pepper, vinegar and oil ?

I fell asleep on the sofa, woke up late as fuuck and now trying to rush through the Wellington ?‍♂️

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

She's a keeper?

7 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Not if she keeps putting salad on it ?

I requested the "garnish" (Nice one DC) so as to introduce a bit of roughage into the equation. Plus those leaf things taste bloody lovely with a bit of salt, pepper, vinegar and oil ?

I fell asleep on the sofa, woke up late as fuuck and had to rush through the Wellington ?‍♂️

Didn't turn out bad at all, the Mrs made the pastry.

20200408_234739.jpg

• Like 4
7 hours ago, mushroom said:

I fell asleep on the sofa, woke up late as fuuck and had to rush through the Wellington ?‍♂️

Didn't turn out bad at all, the Mrs made the pastry.

20200408_234739.jpg

Didn't go soggy then ?

3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Didn't go soggy then ?

Not at all... her dad is a chef or something and told her to grease the fuuck out of the baking tray and then cover it in flour, shake off the excess and place the Wellington on that. He was right, the bottom was a crispy as you like and browned to perfection. 

Adding chillies, smoked paprika and whisky to the mushroom dexulle, really makes it a bit extra.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Not at all... her dad is a chef or something and told her to grease the fuuck out of the baking tray and then cover it in flour, shake off the excess and place the Wellington on that. He was right, the bottom was a crispy as you like and browned to perfection. 

Adding chillies, smoked paprika and whisky to the mushroom dexulle, really makes it a bit extra.

Nice one, nothing worse than a soggy bottom ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Nice one, nothing worse than a soggy bottom ?

Not if I'm the cause of the soggy bottom ?‍♂️

One thing about being locked down with a 27 year old... they don't mind the rumpy pumpy. Always good to go, .no spit needed ?

• Haha 4