Can we still shoot ???

1 minute ago, timmytree said:

I totally agree. It would help if the rules were applied consistently though, different police forces give different advice. I'm in the vulnerable group so I'm going nowhere except on the decking to plink across the field.

I was plinking last night. My eyes are getting worse so I need the practice.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys ,  how are you all doing ? Hope my old mates , Sausage , Stavross, BenBhoy , Si , David , Ian M , Walshie, longshanx , and any one else that I haven’t mentioned . Just thought I’d check in wit

Hope your right mate. All our lamb & beef goes through our farmshop or to local pubs, restaurants & a couple of schools. We don't sell to markets, everything goes dead so we are absolutely rel

Our firm is so tight. No masks and no hand sanitizer. Last week we had no paper towels for a week ! Today I improvised!

Posted Images

On 01/04/2020 at 17:54, Sausagedog said:

Some have changed their stance, probably once they realised they might be blamed for something!

Remember.... their primary role is NOT to serve you or the public. The primary role is to cover their arse first, public safety and the licence applicant/ holder is a secondary concern!

I dont think i have ever read a truer statement.   They are 100% arse first merchants and asking your foe, is like asking Joe public passing by in the street.  They say any old thing that they think.  Foes and chief constables don't make the law...  parliment does.  Even thought they are a bunch of nit wits and rogues.!

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1

If we go back 18th May ,as before temp tested on arrival ,face masks,gloves ,no belongings in the factory ,pack up in sealed food bags ,as much as they can do to keep us apart whilst working.Which in a big old factory you can do.Operators other side of a conveyor with seperate workstations is the norm anyway .But 550 people will consume masks and gloves like water over 3 shifts so unless theyve robbed the chinese goverment i cant see it lasting a week before they run out imho.

We are self isolating as ive had pneumonia and bronchitus so all is delivered ,on my perm at night a rare dog walker/mountain biker but now i imagine half of "isolated" Staffordshire is on there with dogs ,bikes,kids and god knows what else since i was last there over 4 weeks ago .

Dont have the answer ,just be glad when its over ,vaccine done ,family safe and friends all ok ,but already lost a good one to this nasty .Fingers crossed May sees some sanity return as this "super flu/pneumonia virus is taking no prisoners ,keep safe one and all 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

My works seem to be in total denial about the absent colleague and his father's death from the virus!

Surely the authorities will get involved by asking where he works no ??

They stopped contact tracing when a certain blonde guy decided he was the strongest in the herd. We all know how that panned out!

Basically, you have 2 choices, tell management. However, many managers don't want to know as they can't afford to lose staff atm, or grass him anonymously to the police. The online report forms require your details although they reckon to keep them confidential. Nothing to stop you dialling 111 though and refusing to give your details. It shouldn't be hard for them to check as the death will have been registered.

7 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

On a more sobering note my uncle passed away from this vile virus yesterday ,went in a "care" home 5 days later gone ,stay home stay safe people it dont care who,what ,how old ,young .Keep well ,atb 

Sorry mate.

I've always said they wanted it in not only the country but especially care homes.

This week channel four news did an item that all but exposed my above assumption! They have also omitted care home victims from the death figures of the virus. Sweep them figures under the carpet!

Only last week did they promise PPE and testing kits for care homes after some care homes promised a revolt against government requests!

Same old Britain, kill you with a smile after taxing you all your life and treating you as a budding criminal.

Sorry for your uncle mate.

Cheers  S/d ,already said to the mrs it's a cover up job.The care homes are just death traps ,over a thousand dead but not added to the daily total. 

Typical government ass covering as usual, hope your all safe and well .

Cant even go near the funeral either, sleep well uncle Mike your in a better place 

• Like 3

Sorry for your loss, this is a sh*te state of affairs, by the time this is over everyone will know someone who has passed away from this, my missus has lost two work colleagues in the NHS, one of them only in her 40’s and my uncle is in hospital now having tested positive with a lot of underlying health conditions, all we can do is keep our fingers crossed, even my missus made a comment the other day about them using this to cut the social care bill and that’s not like her to say something like that 

• Like 1

I am so very sorry to hear this sad new BC,  it seems the 'homes' are just not geared up for this awful virus and at the cost of it's old residents.  I do wonder just how much blame is being aimed at the home owners because they are making some serious money and perhaps are not too quick to gear up for the people who have the virus.

Phil

• Like 1