Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

To be fair, Max, the missus and I haven't missed a dentist or doctors appointment yet.

Of course there's some restrictions such as waiting outside until your appointment time, wearing a mask, etc, but no hardship.

My missus had a health worry a couple of weeks ago and got a doctors appointment the next day. She's had a physical, blood test, smear test, all ok, and has an appointment next week for an endoscope , so I can't complain.

You do know that GPS get paid off the government for each registered patient, wether they see them daily or never at all ?

So I can't see how it's saving the government fortunes.

Just my own situation, yours in your area may be different.

Cheers.

My father has been to the dentist 3 times over lockdown, both have been to the doctors as well as home visits by nurses for blood tests and flu jab etc. 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm glad I did all my Christmas shopping few weeks ago.

Because they couldn't give a flying if working class kids miss out or not or parents are paying over the odds because of this new round of nonsense .

New round of nonsense..

People are dying you fecking idiot..

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

The whole thing is Insane' you try registering with a dentist .

Or getting a doctors appointmet .

Gov saving fortunes re the NHS

Wakey Wakey 

I've been to the docs during all this, so has everyone else I know that's needed to ... Heck my dad has several visits a week from all manner of medical professionals. Your talking nonsense again 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say Wakey Wakey 

Played like fiddles .

Your cracking on like you are waking everyone up when the reality is, we have already got home for our dinner and your alarm clock didn’t go off ! Lol 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The whole thing is Insane' you try registering with a dentist .

Or getting a doctors appointmet .

Gov saving fortunes re the NHS

Wakey Wakey 

Its funny you should say that max because its seems your mental health seems to be suffering, best get yourself looked at dude. 

53 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Its funny you should say that max because its seems your mental health seems to be suffering, best get yourself looked at dude. 

He definitely has some kind of mental illness coming on here arguing all day everyday that ain't good for mind surely...

• Like 1