what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a little bit but a lot of tarantino films are like that i think dodge

Yes, he is infomous for long dialogue pieces. Look at the hateful eight. They were literally yapping in that cabin for most the movie. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes, he is infomous for long dialogue pieces. Look at the hateful eight. They were literally yapping in that cabin for most the movie. 

that was one i couldn’t see threw to be honest 

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that was one i couldn’t see threw to be honest 

I thought it wasn't bad to be honest. He done very long dialogue scenes in reservoir dogs, and pulp fiction too. 

15 hours ago, dodger said:

Does anyone know we're I can watch series 2 of yellowstone I don't have Netflix 

Im watching it on Paramount at the moment....im pretty sure the whole lot is on it.

• Like 1
On 02/05/2023 at 22:19, Jonjon79 said:

It's been a while since I watched it - give the next series a go. If you don't like it after the next few episodes, ditch it :thumbs:

No you was right,a few people have told me stick with it so had a think and realised i probably hadnt paid attention properly in the first series,just had it on as background noise almost so ive completely started it again and really enjoying it....just started the second series and am bang into it now.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I thought it wasn't bad to be honest. He done very long dialogue scenes in reservoir dogs, and pulp fiction too. 

i never thought much to reservoir dogs always liked pulp fiction don’t mind dusk till dawn them kill bill a shite 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i never thought much to reservoir dogs always liked pulp fiction don’t mind dusk till dawn them kill bill a shite 

Hated kill bill as well. Just not my kind of film, and not a great fan of anything sci-fi.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

No you was right,a few people have told me stick with it so had a think and realised i probably hadnt paid attention properly in the first series,just had it on as background noise almost so ive completely started it again and really enjoying it....just started the second series and am bang into it now.

Happy days ??

Some of it is slow but, they do eventually give you some interesting back stories to some of the characters. 

• Like 1

Into the wild, is another very good film. True story about a young lad who goes out to the wilds of Alaska, to distance himself from modern society. Bit of a trajic story, and one you'll probably watch more than once. Bit of Eddie Veddar's music fits the movie very well?

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Into the wild, is another very good film. True story about a young lad who goes out to the wilds of Alaska, to distance himself from modern society. Bit of a trajic story, and one you'll probably watch more than once. Bit of Eddie Veddar's music fits the movie very well?

Yeh agree good film that eddie

Might not be for everyone but a film I really like called the way, if you like to travel see interesting things or have or had a shitty relationship with your old man or waw misunderstood then I think you will like the way..

• Thanks 2
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Taratino is a strange cnut,cast himself as a nonce in dusk till dawn? and he was a pal of old Epstein,names on that list,along with Tom hanks and loads of other A Listers...all sold their souls MC...

• Like 3