Cluster headache

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well nothing on the ct scan so that’s good but keeping me in over night to take fluid out my spine to test that. Hate all that sort of stuff no good with needles or out so safe to say I’m shitting it 

That's it mate...I couldn't handle any light, just wanted to lay in a dark room..made me feel sick as well. I was on a tiny pill a day for a couple of years, but I've not had a proper head ache l

No mate in both my eyes and right over the top of my head felt like something was crushing my skull and pain in the tops of both eyes. I’ve never heard of these headaches before I get migraines quite

Well nothing on the ct scan so that’s good but keeping me in over night to take fluid out my spine to test that. Hate all that sort of stuff no good with needles or out so safe to say I’m shitting it 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Your in the right place fella a couple of shit days is worth a clean bill of health good luck to you ✌️

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Cause havoc salty, hospitals piss me off lol. Good luck with it mate ??

Me and my bro both suffered with them from a kid. Hes were far worse than mine  .seen him pass out with severe pain .mine use to come like banging drums sharp and fast pain .horrible pain that u can imagine .hope u feel better soon mate 

My bro still suffers now  .can go days with them ,can hardly open his eyes .

4 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

f**k me mate...hope it all turns out well for you...

I'm the same with needles, my only fear...

59 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Me and my bro both suffered with them from a kid. Hes were far worse than mine  .seen him pass out with severe pain .mine use to come like banging drums sharp and fast pain .horrible pain that u can imagine .hope u feel better soon mate 

My bro still suffers now  .can go days with them ,can hardly open his eyes .

Mine were from around 12 to 18... like you say the pain is awful....

On 08/03/2020 at 12:07, Saltmoon said:

I get the lights with the migraines I get and my vision goes for a while but this was just pure pain I could deal with light it was a strange the crushing feeling with both eyes hurting was mega just hope the docs give me something it’s not fully gone since Friday either feels like another one is right round the corner constantly. Feckin horrid Like you say mate 

and me mate bright lights, trigger it off, i dont get ( migraine ) that much thank fook, but when attack starts  comes on , it my vision 1st goes, i get a silhouette vision , carnt look at anything thing , then next stage feeling sick. i go to bed  make the room dark pull curtains , and go in deep sleep for 2-4 hours, then when i wake feel better but knackered . so this cluster headache thing must be real bad, feel for you mate .! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

If I ever feel that niggle coming on I pop couple Paracetamol and catch it first 

Would paracetamol work ? I suffer with tension headaches (which don't sound half as bad as a cluster one) and I'd need to overdose on paracetamol before seeing any benefits from them ..