Don't Panick, Don't Panic. I've got a bog roll

Everyone has been told Don't Panic !!  There's no shortage of stuff.  Considering that this virus affects the breathing system and not the rear end why have the Population raced out and cleared the shelves of bog roll ?  Apparently this isnt a local issue, its a national one. I dont suppose anyone would race out and clear the shelves if the bog rolls were that old izal stuff. Oh well it's  back to the old trusted newspaper cut into squares on a loop of string.

• Haha 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand why people are struggling to buy bog roll because three weeks ago I bought ninety six rolls and they still had plenty left....

I can’t believe there are people out there who don’t steal it from work .  What goes through these peoples minds? 

It’s amazing how easy folk start shitting there selves this day in age. The flu has killed more people around the world than the corona virus but you don’t see folk panic buying for that. It ain’t goi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Meece said:

Everyone has been told Don't Panic !!  There's no shortage of stuff.  Considering that this virus affects the breathing system and not the rear end why have the Population raced out and cleared the shelves of bog roll ?  Apparently this isnt a local issue, its a national one. I dont suppose anyone would race out and clear the shelves if the bog rolls were that old izal stuff. Oh well it's  back to the old trusted newspaper cut into squares on a loop of string.

I've got photocopied photos of Richard Branson, Piers Morgan and Noel Edmonds hung up in the khazi. Makes going a real pleasure.

Edited by Nicepix
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

I've got photocopies of Richard Branson, Piers Morgan and Noel Edmonds hung up in the khazi.

Don't forget Tony Blair, Alan Carr and Paul O'Grady

Cheers, D.

Oh and Brian May and Chris Packham

1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Don't forget Tony Blair, Alan Carr and Paul O'Grady

Cheers, D.

Oh and Brian May and Chris Packham

Tony Bliar is a good shout. But I wouldn't have the others anywhere near my rissole.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, walshie said:

We'll just our bidet when our bog paper runs out. I say bidet, I mean garden sprinkler attachment. 

Have you shot out and bought some of those washing up sponges on a stick?  There'll be a run on them soon and the green pan scorer ones also.  You can imagine what the neighbours might say when you out using the garden tap ???

But we digress it's a virus that affects the respiratory system not the arris end.

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1

The only bulk buying that ive seen is 3 kind of Ghurka women with 3 trollies loaded right up with 5kg bags of Bismati rice. I just thought that they were buying it for use in a Nepalese restaurant or something.  No one else seemed to be loading up their trollies other than there is NO hand sanitizer anywhere and apparently the cleaning stuff is going off of the shelves.

25 minutes ago, Meece said:

Have you shot out and bought some of those washing up sponges on a stick?  There'll be a run on them soon and the green pan scorer ones also.  You can imagine what the neighbours might say when you out using the garden tap ???

But we digress it's a virus that affects the respiratory system not the arris end.

Politicians should be doubly worried. After all, most of them speak through their arris.

I saw it on the news and thought it was rubbish but when I did my shopping online with Ocado I couldn’t believe it , nearly all the decent branded toilet rolls were sold out in all variants and they only had the really cheap stuff nobody wants left . Also the earliest I could book a delivery was 4 days after the order so it does look like people are panic buying 

Just had a quick look on Ocado again out of curiosity and it’s all in stock now so it was probably the result of the media scaremongering that caused people to to panic buy it 

Edited by neil r
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Meece said:

That’s a sure sign everybody is shitting there selves about the corona virus ??

It’s amazing how easy folk start shitting there selves this day in age. The flu has killed more people around the world than the corona virus but you don’t see folk panic buying for that. It ain’t going to be contained now so we may as well let it run it’s course and do what it’s going to do.

• Like 3