Pleasant surprise

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's weird how quickly hunters become naturalists. Killing animals is just a side issue. It just gives you an excuse/ reason to be in amongst nature. Many  a time I've raised a gun and never delivered

Been cooped up for a couple of days now, so at 8.00 pm took myself for a walk to my local tescos. Mainly just to get out, and to stock up on a few spices etc. Make a nice curry for tomorrow's match. 

Thing is that like most things , you develop this gold standard idea in your head of scenarios and what you envisage them happening . A nice stubble field in a summers day , a lurcher tearing around ,

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

It’s okay it can wait till mrs Meister stops monitoring his messages for his constant attempts to become a pen pal of trumps?

He isn’t allowed unsupervised internet time anymore as he barely escaped with his life the last time when she looked at his search history ! 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

The cost of property around Exeter is mental mate...even more so around Salcombe or Dartmouth area...

But it is a great place to live still, I know we're lucky down here to be honest...

This was my walk at 6-30 this morning 3 hours just me and Balaur (off here) not another soul around at that time...on dartmoor 20 minutes west and the sea is 20 minutes east...I never complain mate

20200307_075628.jpg.80625ba6600660c532053fb3133b28a6.jpg

20200307_074146.jpg.16e9c184566d6ad38b871dbf7173fd03.jpg

Looks very foxy there mate.

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

The cost of property around Exeter is mental mate...even more so around Salcombe or Dartmouth area...

But it is a great place to live still, I know we're lucky down here to be honest...

This was my walk at 6-30 this morning 3 hours just me and Balaur (off here) not another soul around at that time...on dartmoor 20 minutes west and the sea is 20 minutes east...I never complain mate

20200307_075628.jpg.80625ba6600660c532053fb3133b28a6.jpg

20200307_074146.jpg.16e9c184566d6ad38b871dbf7173fd03.jpg

I am a sucker for a nice racy brindle new kid ....

i hate that place , never had much fun there , esp when that clag comes in 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Mickys an old fart with gout and other ailments ?looking back through rose tinted speckles..... Times have moved on... If you don't adapt, then your doing f**k all?

Being an Old Fart is just another page in the Book of Life for most people but there are a few who never quite make it ! and like you Daniel their destiny is to wander the World just being the Smell.

19 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Wrong Sid mate

19 hours ago, sid g said:

what the fook you on about ? 

19 hours ago, sid g said:

i was sayiny micky moans about it used to be a hunting site but he post as much shite as anyone else --- read it again ...

Yep, my apologies sid g lol. My comments were directed at big sid lol ?

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, timmytree said:

The last few years I've watched everything from insects to birds, rabbits, badgers, foxes and deer. I've got a vixen that walks down my decking most evenings, last summer when the patio doors were open she actually stuck her head in and looked at me. I had a family of young sparrows on my curtain rail and crapping on the carpet, a robin that came in the kitchen window and took grated cheese off the worktop nearly every day. Rabbits in the field behind my place within 30 yards, a badger that feeds on scraps that I chuck in the field and roe deer that feed in broad daylight within 100 yards. Woodies that perch on the handrail round the deck. I leave them alone. I take a few woodies or rabbits up the farm, knock off a few crows or magpies when the little birds are nesting but I'm losing the feel for shooting live quarry. I've handed most of it to younger blokes who are still keen. Maybe it's getting closer to the end of my life that makes me realize that everything has a life, even a pest.

Feck Timmy.

After reading that I'm convinced that you are a reincarnated Noah.

19 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I am a sucker for a nice racy brindle new kid ....

i hate that place , never had much fun there , esp when that clag comes in 

It's either the nicest place in the world with views as far as the sea....or its pea soup and colder than anywhere in the South West, it has it's own weather climate....intact climate change is an hourly thing on Dartmoor mate..lol

Shes a nice looking thing tbh...

20200307_075315.jpg.0d00c36083938719c71f1c18b915dead.jpg

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, sid g said:

yes mate was away in norfolk last week ran a couple of nights but only had a big torch so it was hard graft plenty about i`ll pack my lamp next year ...

Nice one mate