Loads of strange people about.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thora turdberg is an autistic child that has been utilised by a Swedish green energy company and others to further there agenda to force everyone to drive an electric car, have you ever wondered how a

Dont be sucked in... She's a puppet...... Who ever is pulling the strings is earning big ?from her act?

Anyone that's mentally devoid enough to actually listen to what a 15/16 year old schoolgirl has to say about anything important/relevant, with what's happening with the world, need a serious word with

Obvious answer as far as I’m concerned is population control. All the campaigning and taxation in the world won’t reduce consumption. Rather than kid on commitments to reducing emissions etc., the developed world should implement a curb on reproduction. Any developing countries wishing to trade, or receive aid , should sign up to the same.

Hetero individuals = 1 kid each

Homo individuals = 0 allowance

That would reverse the burgeoning population and strain on resources.   

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Obvious answer as far as I’m concerned is population control. All the campaigning and taxation in the world won’t reduce consumption. Rather than kid on commitments to reducing emissions etc., the developed world should implement a curb on reproduction. Any developing countries wishing to trade, or receive aid , should sign up to the same.

Hetero individuals = 1 kid each

Homo individuals = 0 allowance

That would reverse the burgeoning population and strain on resources.   

It’s not “developed” world that’s adding to the population, quiet the opposite in fact.......it’s the 3rd world that’s adding to the population.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, king said:

Yes the template that the rich kings wanted you to live by.

To work hard and make the mighty more money. and to behave yourselves 

Because he the big man is watching your every move.

Religion the biggest scam in human history.

And they still believe in it.

Bulldozer every church/chapel an mosque ever built and tell the brainwashed to feck off home and wake up a bit.

There's a difference between organised religions and living a life where you try to act responsibly and not hurt others or the planet. I gave up on religion but still think there's a better way to live than plundering, vandalising and polluting the planet for the sake of human greed. Even a fox has the sense not to shit on its doorstep. Human beings only see coin and not the bigger picture. As you say mate it's time we woke up. Man made climate change is real ,no ifs or buts. It' s not a myth or a conspiracy. We can all see it if we care to look.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There's a difference between organised religions and living a life where you try to act responsibly and not hurt others or the planet. I gave up on religion but still think there's a better way to live than plundering, vandalising and polluting the planet for the sake of human greed. Even a fox has the sense not to shit on its doorstep. Human beings only see coin and not the bigger picture. As you say mate it's time we woke up. Man made climate change is real ,no ifs or buts. It' s not a myth or a conspiracy. We can all see it if you care to look.

Climate change isn't man made, it's a natural occurrence. Admittedly, we haven't helped matters, but it would still happen anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Climate change isn't man made, it's a natural occurrence. Admittedly, we haven't helped matters, but it would still happen anyway

According to some of the shite I read the planet is about to go into a 10 year cooling off period, so that’s going to be a hard one for the global warming/tax you to death lobby to explain they also pull flowers up from hundreds of meters below the ice in Antarctica proving that the planet has been much warmer in the past and lastly the earth is still classed as being in an ice age as long as the north and south poles are still covered in ice so as you say it’s a natural cycle that we may or may not be accelerating the biggest problem is money will always be mankind’s main priority and the truth will always come last, if we really cared about the planet we would all be attempting to revert to self supporting nation states instead of one global world were we bring ships full of cheap tack across the oceans in massively polluting vessels to make the most profit ??

• Like 2

We're not killing the planet we're killing ourselves. When the last human being shuffles off this mortal coil the planet will breathe a big sigh of relief and just keep turning and turning and slowly regenerating and rebuilding (what's the rush it's only us that have time as a concept) and when it's finished we won't be there to fcuk it over again.

• Thanks 2

Let nature do its thing....in nature the strong survive and the weak fall away and cease to exist.

Force the third world to stay put and sort its own shit out and you,ll see the worlds population stabilise naturally.

• Like 4
On 03/03/2020 at 19:29, Greyman said:

Thora turdberg is an autistic child that has been utilised by a Swedish green energy company and others to further there agenda to force everyone to drive an electric car, have you ever wondered how a 15 schoolgirl suddenly has the funds to sail a yacht across the Atlantic to confront president trump drive around in a new Tesla motor and has a team of minders in the crowd to stop any awkward questions being asked ?????

Money money money..

40 years ago the swedish knew the answer...?

• Like 1
On 03/03/2020 at 19:41, Greyman said:

Sheeple mate loads of vids on u tube exposing the fakery 

Even my 2 youngest kids think she's fake...14 and 12...no prompting from.me  they made their own minds up...

• Like 1
On 04/03/2020 at 09:13, WILF said:

Are we or are we not killing the world ?.........my old area has the worst air quality in the UK, every kid with very few exceptions has asthma or an allergy of some kind.

Their answer to this is to build 30,000 more houses and a gargantuan f***ing motorway and road tunnel and cut down about 50,000 trees (which clean the air !) in the process......to offset they are only going to collect the green bin every other week now instead of every week !!! 

Love or hate the kid, she has a point and she is saying something.......

Different argument mate...

I dont believe Climate change and clean air are completely linked....

Far too many sources to climate change...air quality is easily quantified.... when you've got kids in London in pre school with worst air than an MOT centre there are obvious issues...

Climate change is another issue imo... and hard to quantify 

On 04/03/2020 at 11:05, WILF said:

Mate, I don’t know where those facts came from but if you have posted them I’m not disputing them.

All I know is what’s in front of my eyes, it can’t be right or healthy to slash and burn rainforests.....we just ain’t meant to do that.

It can’t be right to have highly toxic chemical lakes in China.

It can’t be right that most of the kids in one area all have to take medication and yet move to a less populated area without all the pollution and no kids have to take medication.

It can’t be right that we are generating power with things that kill everything around the waste product for 30,000 years

Stand in a sealed room with a car that has the engine running and you WILL die....no ifs, no buts......well there are billions of cars and all sorts of other things and we are destroying the things that clean the air......even I know that can’t be good, right ?

Yes the planet has always warmed up and cooled down, no question about it but we shouldn’t use that as an excuse to just shit on the gaff and make things worse imho 

Quite right.....

We are killing our kids in the large cities with high level air pollution...no doubt...

But I honestly believe it's not fair to mix that up with climate change...one is easily proven and one is guess work....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Different argument mate...

I dont believe Climate change and clean air are completely linked....

Far too many sources to climate change...air quality is easily quantified.... when you've got kids in London in pre school with worst air than an MOT centre there are obvious issues...

Climate change is another issue imo... and hard to quantify 

I used to go to car auctions every week. The inside of the building must have been like Beijing rush hour 

• Like 1