Loads of strange people about.

Thunberg's Father writes her speeches and her social media posts. She's autistic and they have drip fed her this from an early age. They could just have easily got her to believe and campaign for the opposite. None of what she says is from her own research, just what her parents tell her.

She's 17 now and they dress her like a 10 year old and put her hair in pigtails for the supposed "aww" factor so everyone will think it's cute  a little girl cares so much. In reality she's her Dad's parrot. Nothing more. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thora turdberg is an autistic child that has been utilised by a Swedish green energy company and others to further there agenda to force everyone to drive an electric car, have you ever wondered how a

Dont be sucked in... She's a puppet...... Who ever is pulling the strings is earning big ?from her act?

Anyone that's mentally devoid enough to actually listen to what a 15/16 year old schoolgirl has to say about anything important/relevant, with what's happening with the world, need a serious word with

Are we or are we not killing the world ?.........my old area has the worst air quality in the UK, every kid with very few exceptions has asthma or an allergy of some kind.

Their answer to this is to build 30,000 more houses and a gargantuan f***ing motorway and road tunnel and cut down about 50,000 trees (which clean the air !) in the process......to offset they are only going to collect the green bin every other week now instead of every week !!! 

Love or hate the kid, she has a point and she is saying something.......

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, WILF said:

Are we or are we not killing the world ?.........my old area has the worst air quality in the UK, every kid with very few exceptions has asthma or an allergy of some kind.

Their answer to this is to build 30,000 more houses and a gargantuan f***ing motorway and road tunnel and cut down about 50,000 trees (which clean the air !) in the process......to offset they are only going to collect the green bin every other week now instead of every week !!! 

it is likely that the next warmest period was from 950 to 1100, with peaks at different times in different regions. This has been called the Medieval Warm Period, and some evidence suggests widespread cooler conditions during a period around the 17th century known as the Little Ice Age. In the hockey stick controversy, contrarians have asserted that the Medieval Warm Period was warmer than at present, and have disputed the data and methods of climate reconstructions.

wilf we didn't have coal power stations or diesel/ petrol or steam engines.

we did have a camp fire.

so how was it warmer in the medieval warm period than it is today.

imagine we had what was called the little ice age of the 17th centuary people would be sprouting loads more shit than They are today.

they say the world is what 4.5 billion years old.

now surely people don't think that for all that time everything was very stable on the earth.

the last ice age they say we had 2mile thick ice sheets over the UK.

that was a natural occurance and not man made in the slightest.

so clearly the world temp and weather changes dramatically over time.

I'm no scientist but I'm also not a fool who believes all the climate nonsence.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

dont fret wilf  everything will be ok when they introduce the beavers  ?

• Haha 3

The world been turning on its axis for thousands of years before engines started up and we have ever changing weather and climate .10,000 years ago lions,tigers rhinos etc roamed where that there London is .They got fossils to prove it ,go back 800 years vikings happily farmed on greenland and iceland because the climate was fine and 200 years ago you could ice skate on the thames .

Climate change my arse ,the world is in an elipical orbit of the sun ,nearer get my shorts on further away get me coat and as it rotates the "climate changes" its pattern ,nowt to do with the poxy bacteria called man .And yes miss Turdburglar gets big appearence fees that go to her manager Daddy the hypocrite

Oh and whilst we are on about the mouthpiece take for 2 boxes of grass seed to repair the damage her sheep did 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, king said:

it is likely that the next warmest period was from 950 to 1100, with peaks at different times in different regions. This has been called the Medieval Warm Period, and some evidence suggests widespread cooler conditions during a period around the 17th century known as the Little Ice Age. In the hockey stick controversy, contrarians have asserted that the Medieval Warm Period was warmer than at present, and have disputed the data and methods of climate reconstructions.

we did have a camp fire.

imagine we had what was called the little ice age of the 17th centuary people would be sprouting loads more shit than They are today.

now surely people don't think that for all that time everything was very stable on the earth.

As you say mate, global warming and ice ages are NATURAL events, and have been happening since time began.

Coot, just seen your post above ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, king said:

we did have a camp fire.

Mate, I don’t know where those facts came from but if you have posted them I’m not disputing them.

All I know is what’s in front of my eyes, it can’t be right or healthy to slash and burn rainforests.....we just ain’t meant to do that.

It can’t be right to have highly toxic chemical lakes in China.

It can’t be right that most of the kids in one area all have to take medication and yet move to a less populated area without all the pollution and no kids have to take medication.

It can’t be right that we are generating power with things that kill everything around the waste product for 30,000 years

Stand in a sealed room with a car that has the engine running and you WILL die....no ifs, no buts......well there are billions of cars and all sorts of other things and we are destroying the things that clean the air......even I know that can’t be good, right ?

Yes the planet has always warmed up and cooled down, no question about it but we shouldn’t use that as an excuse to just shit on the gaff and make things worse imho 

• Like 6

The question isn’t if this exists, the question is who benefits from each side of the argument ? 

The whole world economy has a vested interest in us continuing to destroy and consume......

Who has an interest in us not doing that?......imho it’s mankind and our societies but of course that’s just my opinion 

Forget the “electric car” bollocks, that’s just a marketing opportunity 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I don’t know where those facts came from but if you have posted them I’m not disputing them.

All I know is what’s in front of my eyes, it can’t be right or healthy to slash and burn rainforests.....we just ain’t meant to do that.

It can’t be right to have highly toxic chemical lakes in China.

It can’t be right that most of the kids in one area all have to take medication and yet move to a less populated area without all the pollution and no kids have to take medication.

It can’t be right that we are generating power with things that kill everything around the waste product for 30,000 years

Stand in a sealed room with a car that has the engine running and you WILL die....no ifs, no buts......well there are billions of cars and all sorts of other things and we are destroying the things that clean the air......even I know that can’t be good, right ?

Yes the planet has always warmed up and cooled down, no question about it but we shouldn’t use that as an excuse to just shit on the gaff and make things worse imho 

It is what is it wilf.

Me and you are using electric now on our gadget and Wi-Fi. Our cars are burning fuel the grub we buy in Tesco has come from some far flung places

Buying strawberrys at Xmas time in the UK.now that ain't right but the Tesco profit margin says yes. we will give you the option to buy any summer fruit in winter that you won't.

I read a very good dog orientated book before.

It was like the original barf book.

And the lady who wrote it was saying that we should only eat local produce and seasonal produce to be trully healthy.

And I agree with her.as in why would we eat summer fruit in winter when our body needs different vitamins and minerals etc.

And people wonder why our health is fecked.

And after that rant.i agree we are poisoning ourselves in big city's with all them fumes etc.it ain't normal to breath that stuff in.

But people want and need to travel.

And they want to fly abroad for a holiday.

I've never flown ever.but I have burned more diesel in 25yrs of driving heavy plant than most car drivers or commuters etc.

Up to 2 litres of diesel a minute converted to soot.

Soon adds up I suppose.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Jesus was told what to say by his dad but his message was a  pretty good template for people to live their lives.

Yes the template that the rich kings wanted you to live by.

To work hard and make the mighty more money. and to behave yourselves 

Because he the big man is watching your every move.

Religion the biggest scam in human history.

And they still believe in it.

Bulldozer every church/chapel an mosque ever built and tell the brainwashed to feck off home and wake up a bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

Bulldozer every church/chapel an mosque ever built and tell the brainwashed to feck off home and wake up a bit.

? that's just about the size of it lol ?

Ooooh ffs don't do one of those 'weeeji' boards anytime soon mate! ? ............... ??

Edited by shaaark
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? that's just about the size of it lol ?

Of course it is mate.

It's funny how god doesent do feck all when priests are sexually abusing kids in the church ain't it.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, king said:

10% rate of tax for everybody.......sounds ok to me !