Once a lump, always a lump.

16 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Shed be about 26 Bird. Momma was 5/8 bull 3/8 grey and the sire was 3/4 grey 1/4 bull. Both old, well seasoned old warriors when they were mated and sadly both now dead, rip.

So she near enough 1x  then,  and from proven parents ?. I like drop of bulldog in a running dog, even 1/4 pit make difference had 3/8 pit 5/grey another good x as well, but I think a well bred 1x pit x grey take some beating. Get the right  lines and there spot on, my mate had great 1x staff grey 26 in 75 lb tug,  from old black country staff's  brill dog,  nothing ever bothered this dogtough agile  good wind and not bad pace for a 1x ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a problem at all, genuine offer. In all honesty, its a big issue finding good homes for those kind of pups, if you dont know a lot of folk. Just look at that litter jigsaw put on. And if

Posted Images

16 hours ago, bird said:

So she near enough 1x  then,  and from proven parents ?. I like drop of bulldog in a running dog, even 1/4 pit make difference had 3/8 pit 5/grey another good x as well, but I think a well bred 1x pit x grey take some beating. Get the right  lines and there spot on, my mate had great 1x staff grey 26 in 75 lb tug,  from old black country staff's  brill dog,  nothing ever bothered this dogtough agile  good wind and not bad pace for a 1x ?

If you see her on bunny’s ray, you’d be surprised, she has a fair turn of speed to her. Not the fastest on the turn haha, but she’s surprised a couple of folk with her bunny bashing. Retrieves live to hand as well. Kills them when she gives them to you granted, but the thought is there lol.

• Haha 1
Just now, Bosun11 said:

Thank you mate, thats a great offer ??

Not a problem at all, genuine offer.

In all honesty, its a big issue finding good homes for those kind of pups, if you dont know a lot of folk. Just look at that litter jigsaw put on.

And if you advertise a bull x type, I can only imagine the amount of folk who still wear velcro shoes, who'd be on the phone to you all night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It’s funny when people say to clean when looking at working dogs iv got a bitch her that’s not got a mark on her and she’s 7 and the mother to these pups didn’t have scars and enough people seen that old cow in action to know what she was about this is my bitch last year after hitting someone out in the day and now you’d never now 

E76CC7A1-9D10-4C69-B13A-105EB7EA9CC1.jpeg

• Like 2