Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SheepChaser

Here’s a question for you ........

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Even the mrs is up for it....... Looked into staying on that homestead with that otto guy and his family off discovery Channel.... Flights to Dutch harbour.... Kids be fledged in next 10 yrs..... Might have a go as a 50 Yr old greenhorn then😉👍

If I had the money I would buy a cabin and trap line and spend the winters trapping ... I’m sure it’s a hell of a hard slog and not as romantic as the tv programmes make it look but it’s something I would love to try ....   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

That trapline  and sled dog appeals as well.....but feck that crab boat.....it's dangerous as hell

Share this post


Link to post

My missus says I’m no allowed to go America hunting until me youngest has left home or school at least, cos she knows I won’t come back 😂 I’d find me a hound man that runs cats an bears an clean his kennels for rest of me life in exchange for a bed an food, an days out 😁😎

Edited by W. Katchum

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My missus says I’m no allowed to go America hunting until me youngest has left home or school at least, cos she knows I won’t come back 😂 I’d find me a hound man that runs cats an bears an clean his kennels for rest of me life in exchange for a bed an food, an days out 😁😎

Good chance therd be some bumming involved tho depends how much you want it 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Black neck said:

Good chance therd be some bumming involved tho depends how much you want it 

A lot 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I've been to NZ and had a go at pig hunting and deer stalking there. Both were great and I intend to go back.

Been to s pain briefly too and failed to catch a boar. I reckon it'd be good to try again. 

I'd also like to try the states. Swamp hunting in the deep south and running dogs on the plains.

One place I'd like to try also is Argentina, running hares and their big birds with lurchers looks good. Also the fishing in the pantanole swamps.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, socks said:

If I had the money I would buy a cabin and trap line and spend the winters trapping ... I’m sure it’s a hell of a hard slog and not as romantic as the tv programmes make it look but it’s something I would love to try ....   

Give me a shout Ken if you need a joey😉👍

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Give me a shout Ken if you need a joey😉👍

👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post

I don't like it abroad the people are weird 

I'd like go Scotland I know the put salt on the porridge but I can live wi it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Milton Keynes 4 me 

 

Still in me quota ?

I can help yah there our lad just get yee boots on 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Good chance therd be some bumming involved tho depends how much you want it 

🤣 deliverance style

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...