Thrash, death, Scandinavian... all music let's have it ?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if I’m ready to admit this ......and I Hope hair metal is allowed on here ? but my fave band in the world ever are....Guns n roses. my mam was really into music and appetite for des

Posted Images

19 hours ago, walshie said:

I've seen Metallica about a dozen times but my mate works for them so I get free tickets. :laugh: Also seen Motorhead, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Korn, Slayer and System of a Down. would love to see AC/DC, Iron Maiden and Foo fighters.

On the less heavy end of gigs I've been to, Squeeze, Robert Plant and Mike & the Mechanics. 

I listen to everything from Tom Jones to thrash metal. 

For some reason, I can seeing this being your walking theme tune ?

• Haha 1

Seen em at Leeds back in the day and they blew me away  and the roof off!  Been a  fan ever since and seen them a couple more times.  Tom morello is  arguably one of the best players ever imo had the pleasure of seeing him last year in a tiny 200 max venue...amazing 

I like all kinds of music 

20190603_225007.jpg

• Like 2
12 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Talking of weird I dare anyone to listen to this all 12 minutes plus lol.... I love it.

Haha was thinking Zappa was the maddest thing I ever listened to. Even saw him in concert at Empire Pool Wembley. Had long hair with waves then it's all beach now Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Haha was thinking Zappa was the maddest thing I ever listened to. Even saw him in concert at Empire Pool Wembley. Had long hair with waves then it's all beach now Lol.

Cheers Arry

I’ve listened to Zappa for years he’s let say a bit experimental showing your age their Arry Empire Pool lol.

Ive always liked the unusual stuff Gong Steve Hillage and the older Hawkwind stuff where Lemmy done his thing when younger. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve listened to Zappa for years he’s let say a bit experimental showing your age their Arry Empire Pool lol.

Ive always liked the unusual stuff Gong Steve Hillage and the older Hawkwind stuff where Lemmy done his thing when younger. 

Gong theres a name haven't heard in years. 

IMG_1151.jpeg.2e7b202fd558173bec4b4eec21b586ab.jpeg

Cheers Arry