Sign in to follow this  
South hams hunter

Kids boxing event goes bad

A bunch tried camping in a pub carpark in Manchester , soon moved on when they realised who owned the bar 

2 minutes ago, Chid said:

A bunch tried camping in a pub carpark in Manchester , soon moved on when they realised who owned the bar 

Gary Neville ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Short guy little mustachios first name Adolf ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chid said:

Roy keane

• Haha 2

What a shower of spastics theres nothing more cringeworthy than passive aggression you can just tell whats going through a persons head when they lift a chair and throw it at someone its like keyboard warriors on the internet...." well id quite like to hurt you but i dont want to get so close that theres a chance you might hurt me " useless c**ts !.....either go and have a fight somewhere or sit down and shut up !

Old man Sammy McCarthy died last week....these f****n idiots who want to be all defiant and rebellious should go and have a read up about him.

• Like 2

I had a large traveller set at my school. They aren’t angels but are any lads in reality of a certain mindset. 

No bother in the pubs , just regular lads really . I get on with them all , 5 or 6 brothers , was in my mother in laws once and they cane knocking hawking roof skates. Saw I was there and did it for nowt. God sorts 

Theres good and bad In all people and the travellers do rub people the wrong way. But I’ve never had an issue with them. 

I see the mention of plastics has cane up. Well I can firmly say that I know exactly that issue . I spent most of my youth rolling about with charvers dressed like traveller boys  with gelled hair . The reality is a few lads like to come across like that , vanned and tanned we call it. But under the surface  they are clowns. 

I have a great friend from Peterborough way who is the epitome of a traveller lad . Looks like a Poundland Ronaldo , always immaculately turned out , up to mischief constantly. However he is the most loyal straight lad I’ve met. 

I nearly came unstuck in a big way 2 years ago on a night out. It was in the papers 😂😂 While the rest of the instigators stood staring at the floor , that lad and another council estate lad were the only two who fancied it . 

You don’t forget stuff like that . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Same as that Stiff when we was kids there was a few sights round Canning Town/Custom House we would go over there and get into fights with them just for a laugh then as we all grew up we,d run into them from time to time right up to this day i still very occasionally run into the same lads we were rucking with all them years ago i dont particularly like them and they dont like us but we,re not enemies and its all very respectful now as our history created a grudging respect i suppose.....we,ve done each other favours over the years some things suit them some things dont but they are straight talking lads true to their word....i think they are like any other community some are ok and some you just wouldnt have around you no matter what.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Big Joe cut his holidays short to sort this out

Screenshot_20200211_223843_com.android.chrome.jpg

Fcuking hilarious 🤣 😂👍. Atb

Obviously this topic is about travellers causing agro and that is what most folks first think of when the word “Traveller” comes up......personally I don’t, I always think of the successful types, go getters and family men who use old fashioned life skills to better themselves and Dont pay much attention to the normal rules we are all “meant” to play by.

Its a shame the focus is always in the negative when there are many examples where men with scant education went and made a million and had a lovely time along the way.......that’s the bit the authorities really don’t want you to hear about imho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bell said:

Gary Neville ?

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Short guy little mustachios first name Adolf ???

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Roy keane

How did you guess it was owned by all 3 👍

17 minutes ago, Chid said:

How did you guess it was owned by all 3 👍

It was obvious 🕵️‍♂️

I've had them on my garden wall when I was out, 3 or 4 of them, and the wife alone in the house, then onee day the same 3 came twice in one day, across all the garden walls to get to my house, except this day my young feller was home, he came out all fired up with a t bar, and they didn't hang about, I've had a lot of episodes with them and I can't say I've met many nice ones, I take a man as I find them but I don't have any good experiences with travellers per say

• Like 2

Iv never really dealt with them other than daft fights as kids at the shows, but iv kept clear of them, an after seeing this an also seeing an hearing the at the smaller shows just makes me even clearer as to why I won’t entertain them, an into bargain I have it real good authority that during that Madness a few everyday family men stepped in when trouble got too close to them an there familys put them in there place haha

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WILF said:

Obviously this topic is about travellers causing agro and that is what most folks first think of when the word “Traveller” comes up......personally I don’t, I always think of the successful types, go getters and family men who use old fashioned life skills to better themselves and Dont pay much attention to the normal rules we are all “meant” to play by.

Its a shame the focus is always in the negative when there are many examples where men with scant education went and made a million and had a lovely time along the way.......that’s the bit the authorities really don’t want you to hear about imho 

I don't think it's anything to do with the authorities. 

If you have a group set up camp on your doorstep then the things you will remember won't be how nice and successful they are. 

The British people are the most welcoming in the world we on the whole are happy to stand back as we are flooded with the worlds scum and we still treat individuals with respect and take them as we find them. If a certain group are seen as absolute scum then really there is a reason for it. 

Iv worked as a keeper, on farms and for a land agents so I have met quite a few travellers. I have honestly tried to treat every one with respect but I can honestly say every single one took the piss and gave no respect back. When ever we turned up at a patch of land with em on we would ask how long they were stopping and say fair enough, don't leave a mess. Every single time they would leave 'trade' waste everywhere. Along with a few turds. The agents even left em a skip once and the barstewards nicked it 😂

We have had em pass through the village many times over the years and every time the cause trouble, rip off people in neighbouring villages and towns, nick stuff on their last night closer to home and leave a pile of shite behind. 

Yes there are decent ones, but only if you know em and make some sort of grudging bond with em. I know one I have done some work for and he's always been straight up in his dealings, but when I visit his site I feel like I'm there by the grace of God, there's always alot of hungry eyes watching 😂

Like the yids, you gotta ask yourself why societies have been trying to fck em off for centuries 😕

• Like 5