Pyjamas

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

There's f**k all gay about wearing pyjamas and sippers. It's the ones that keep insisting they don't wear either, cos 'it's a bit gay' or 'only gays and old people wear them' etc etc, I'd be more concerned about. They're far too tough and manly, but I'll bet they like to buy comfortable new clothes every couple of weeks, the latest 'must have' aftershaves, men's 'fragrances' etc etc, yeah very manly lol

No...none of the above....only new smelly.s I get is a lynx set at crmbo off the mother in law.....like any normal bloke

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pj,s......a bit gay arnt they.....you lot better get your test levels checked.... Shorts and a t shirt in the house.....buff in bed....same as most normal men

Speaking from experience, I advise against posting pictures of yourself or stuff on here! They’re very mean people. LOL

I got these but normally wear crocs round the house. Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

A mate of mine turned up with crocs on,hes the sort that see some one else wearing something,or sees a advert,buys it,then says they are brilliant.i ripped the piss out of him,now he turns up in dealer boots.........?hes getting the hang of it

Just got back in from taking the dogs for a walk, in the rain, no coat on, me or the dogs. No collar or lead on the dogs, just a piece of blue bailing cord. I wore my knackered 6 year old para boots, no socks on. 

I'm cold, wet, knackered, feet sore as f**k, but damn, it feels good to be alive.

Just gonna throw the dogs lined pigskin collars and leads out, far too comfortable for them, and those pyjamas and slippers are already in the bin ?

King,  you mention pyjamas to me again  and we're over ?

I’m firmly a sliders and shorts guy 

i can’t wear flip flops but I burn through about 3 pairs of sliders a year 

these ones were sports direct specials and I live in them . Have another pair in my car boot as well for when I go out with dog or kids and we get soaked . 

72D414B7-916B-409F-AC69-9ED8F20137E9.jpeg

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just got back in from taking the dogs for a walk, in the rain, no coat on, me or the dogs. No collar or lead on the dogs, just a piece of blue bailing cord. I wore my knackered 6 year old para boots, no socks on. 

I'm cold, wet, knackered, feet sore as f**k, but damn, it feels good to be alive.

Just gonna throw the dogs lined pigskin collars and leads out, far too comfortable for them, and those pyjamas and slippers are already in the bin ?

King,  you mention pyjamas to me again  and we're over ?

Don't get me wrong mate I love standing next to the hedge in the dark wet and cold with the caller.for photos only..

But in the house I like to feel comfortable.and sticking legs on the leather couch is fecking terrible.it spins my head lol.

Now don't get me wrong I won't entertain a dressing gown as that's pushing the boundaries way to far and I'm sure there ain't coming back from such a place.

But shuffling around the house armed with pyjamas and slippers isn't that bad.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m firmly a sliders and shorts guy 

i can’t wear flip flops but I burn through about 3 pairs of sliders a year 

these ones were sports direct specials and I live in them . Have another pair in my car boot as well for when I go out with dog or kids and we get soaked . 

72D414B7-916B-409F-AC69-9ED8F20137E9.jpeg

Feck how tall are you SM about 7ft.from the knee to the toe looks about 4ft 

• Thanks 1