Bedlington greyhound

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  pic of the 1/2 cross I had early 90s, he stood at 24” and could move . What id give to have him again . ?    

not being funny, but those and many other questions should have been  asked and answered before the mating was considered, let alone carried out.

My we bitch is just going into labour i hope and have 6 cracking homes working homes to go to.one for myself and if she has enough they will be given away to good quality homes that are waiting to hea

Posted Images

Just now, poxon said:

Nice dogs northern ????

Thanks poxon the light brindle one was a beardie x greyhound x beddie greyhound stood 20 tts was rapid its back was as broad as it's chest was a tough we dog but had terrible feet toes missing stoppers away had tunnel vision and would run through anything  

• Like 1
On 20/04/2020 at 10:28, low plains drifter said:

The coat type comes through in saluki lurchers, never seen it in saluki x greyhounds/ whippets etc , I would imagine way back when the first of the saluki blooded types came on the scene it would have been a case of lads crossing them with the lurchers that were around at the time rather than having plans to create what in some cases would become the best hare catching dogs around

IMG_20200420_101644.jpg

Some purebred salukis can get a bit of a coat as they get old.

The proper woolly backs all seem to go back to Ivor Lee's dogs, personally think it's that more than the beddy