Sign in to follow this  
Say again

What a shame

1 hour ago, Say again said:

Thanks all. He knows/knew all risks. I've always told him from start. Think sometimes you just don't think it happen to you.  He's got a 7 month old saluki whippet greyhound bitch. He's out with it now. Just got to carry on

That's it can always remember the dog but cant stop something you love doing best way to get straight back out wish the lad all the best with this dog 👍

• Like 2

Shame when that happens especially being his 1st dog and such a young dog what area you in I've got a young bitch here if lads looking for a dog to take his mind off it 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Penda said:

Shame when that happens especially being his 1st dog and such a young dog what area you in I've got a young bitch here if lads looking for a dog to take his mind off it 

We south Yorkshire. Thank you for the offer mate much appreciated but he also got another younger bitch he bringing on and I think he may have a pup off bitch I just bred if she's took

Edited by Say again
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Say again said:

We south Yorkshire. Thank you for the offer mate much appreciated but he also got another younger bitch he bringing on and I think he may have a pup off bitch I just bred if she's took

No worries mate I've been in them situations my self I know what it's like especially when you've put all the time in to them 

17 hours ago, Say again said:

Got a little non ped whippet for my nephew. When he was 17. His 1st dog. He did a cracking job with it. Was shaping up a good all round rabbit dog. Lad walked to my village everyday as it was kennelled here. Got a really good bond. Bitch loved him and he loved her. He took her out Lamping night before last. She's hit a rock at full pelt. Paralysed. Had to have her PTS. 1st time I ever seen lad cry. Gutted. She was only 18 month. RIP Star

Screenshot_20200207-190820~2.png

Screenshot_20200207-190839.png

Screenshot_20200207-190850~2.png

Screenshot_20200207-190900~2.png

Screenshot_20200207-190826~2.png

What a shame ,I feel for him 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penda said:

Good on ya Penda. Lovely gesture 👍

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Say again said:

What u just bred fella?

The thing I don't get is as you are getting older and been through a lot of shit you'd think your dog's passing would get easier,but you take it harder for some reason,well, I do.With people passing it's just the opposite.

• Like 3

what a shame, star looked a cracking dog and so young.i 

wish the lad the best for him and his new pup.

r.i.p star

• Like 1

11 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Shame that nice looking dog , but it’s bit like riding a bike , see if pendas kind gesture suits him 👍

Mate I've been there myself a few times and with younger lads coming into the game it's always nice to be nice I was gifted dogs by the lads who I looked up to growing up in this game if I can help somebody out I'l always try and lend a helping hand 👍

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Penda said:

Mate I've been there myself a few times and with younger lads coming into the game it's always nice to be nice I was gifted dogs by the lads who I looked up to growing up in this game if I can help somebody out I'l always try and lend a helping hand 👍

Good man