What a shame

35 minutes ago, Penda said:

Shame when that happens especially being his 1st dog and such a young dog what area you in I've got a young bitch here if lads looking for a dog to take his mind off it 

We south Yorkshire. Thank you for the offer mate much appreciated but he also got another younger bitch he bringing on and I think he may have a pup off bitch I just bred if she's took

Edited by Say again
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Say again said:

We south Yorkshire. Thank you for the offer mate much appreciated but he also got another younger bitch he bringing on and I think he may have a pup off bitch I just bred if she's took

No worries mate I've been in them situations my self I know what it's like especially when you've put all the time in to them 

17 hours ago, Say again said:

Got a little non ped whippet for my nephew. When he was 17. His 1st dog. He did a cracking job with it. Was shaping up a good all round rabbit dog. Lad walked to my village everyday as it was kennelled here. Got a really good bond. Bitch loved him and he loved her. He took her out Lamping night before last. She's hit a rock at full pelt. Paralysed. Had to have her PTS. 1st time I ever seen lad cry. Gutted. She was only 18 month. RIP Star

Screenshot_20200207-190820~2.png

Screenshot_20200207-190839.png

Screenshot_20200207-190850~2.png

Screenshot_20200207-190900~2.png

Screenshot_20200207-190826~2.png

What a shame ,I feel for him 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Shame that nice looking dog , but it’s bit like riding a bike , see if pendas kind gesture suits him ?

Mate I've been there myself a few times and with younger lads coming into the game it's always nice to be nice I was gifted dogs by the lads who I looked up to growing up in this game if I can help somebody out I'l always try and lend a helping hand ?

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Penda said:

Mate I've been there myself a few times and with younger lads coming into the game it's always nice to be nice I was gifted dogs by the lads who I looked up to growing up in this game if I can help somebody out I'l always try and lend a helping hand ?

Good man