Six nations 2020

24 minutes ago, bird said:

Yeh good game, Wales played better 2nd 1/2, think England took the foot of the gas the last 10 mins though, you carnt do that in any game pro or not?

We did only have 13 players in the last 10 minutes.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a 24hrs just going to leave this here

FFS fancy being 27 days out on a fact like that ken ... Hang your head in shame 

Well here we go lads ........

Posted Images

Just now, walshie said:

We did only have 13 players in the last 10 minutes.

Thought the red card was harsh penalty yes but not a sending of the first one Farrell was warned about another foul and there would be a yellow so no complaints there 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Thought the red card was harsh penalty yes but not a sending of the first one Farrell was warned about another foul and there would be a yellow so no complaints there 

Yeh, there trying make the game safer with the  big hits, but, true dave we need a full team on the pitch, and it showed! 

We won and the welsh lads gave it a go but the ref was useless and could have given a yellow and not a red. the challenge wasn't  malicious.  It was a high speed event in a contact sport. The Mrs knocks me about more than that.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Meece said:

We won and the welsh lads gave it a go but the ref was useless and could have given a yellow and not a red. the challenge wasn't  malicious.  It was a high speed event in a contact sport. The Mrs knocks me about more than that.

fook me,  wouldnt fancy me chances against her then , only joking mate  lol  deff yellow not a red , mind you he is  a power house when hits them, he played well so did curry  with his tackling , they both put in good shift today.

Scotland must be praying that Italy don't get ejaculated from the pack or they could find themselves at the bottom of the pack still there's always something to retrieve out of every situation. If they keep getting given a wooden spoon they'll have something to eat their porage with or maybe gruel if times get hard.

Ps The Mrs has just given me a backhanded for mentioning her.  ???.  I joke she is blòming lovely. We've been together since we were kids. The son in laws all love her and she is just spot on.

9 minutes ago, Meece said:

Scotland must be praying that Italy don't get ejaculated from the pack or they could find themselves at the bottom of the pack still there's always something to retrieve out of every situation. If they keep getting given a wooden spoon they'll have something to eat their porage with or maybe gruel if times get hard.

Ps The Mrs has just given me a backhanded for mentioning her.  ???.  I joke she is blòming lovely. We've been together since we were kids. The son in laws all love her and she is just spot on.

Stop trying to dig yourself out , you done wrong , she gave you a slap , man up ...?

• Like 1

Bit of ball tampering going on lol refereeing by the rule book rather than in the spirit of the game, Wales have some serious problems coming up in next few years if they can't find some fresh blood, Ireland in the same boat, Scotland need to get rid of Townshend (don't know who they can attract to replace him) hogg needs captaincy taking away it's choking his natural game. Any body's guess if France can keep up the momentum or just fizz away. England will just keep up the same power speed game developing faster and more powerful players, depth is no issue with England side though media do big up the absence of vuinipola. 

The sending off of two men in the last ten minutes of the game was a bit suspect to IMO can't remember the last time I seen that if ever. 

Well done for England for hanging on in there.

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, walshie said:

I wonder what's going to happen about Ireland and England playing the virus ridden Italians?

When it comes down to professional sport whatever sport it maybe England should be wining everything at a canter money player base not a problem they should be blowing everyone out of the water

37 minutes ago, coco said:

When it comes down to professional sport whatever sport it maybe England should be wining everything at a canter money player base not a problem they should be blowing everyone out of the water

Possibly, but I meant the games against Italy have been postponed so how are they going to work out who to give what score to?