Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes sir I am.. I know your name and many others here talking shit.. it's not hard D when all of ye have facebook accounts..

massive danger flag....mental....

why the feck lads are posting on anything you say is beyond me...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

why the feck lads are posting on anything you say is beyond me...

You lads bash guys and expect them not to dig into you? I think it's funny to expose you fake twats who hide under fake names to talk shit. My name gets tossed more on these forums than anyone here. I dont care tho because I'm not hiding who I am.. no reason to hide.. I even put pics of myself here.. I'm not playing games like you lads are..

6 minutes ago, king said:

And that 1 of 1 is just to nice to Nice to be anything other than plod, an he's not saying anything to incriminate himself so he can't fcuk himself up if he's trying to stich someone, why can't he just put a picture of himself digging a coon its all legal, its easy to put one an one together with this fella an come up with 2, and plus they seem to know who everyone is

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Jambalaya said:

You lads bash guys and expect them not to dig into you? I think it's funny to expose you fake twats who hide under fake names to talk shit. My name gets tossed more on these forums than anyone here. I dont care tho because I'm not hiding who I am.. no reason to hide.. I even put pics of myself here.. I'm not playing games like you lads are..

you come to ireland to buy fecking jacker's..cull's..

and go back to america and brag to the world that you got world beaters..

you aint got feck all worth feeding in your kenels..

i will repeat it for you..

you aint got feck all worth feeding..

open your eye's ffs..

you sprout more shit than mystic meg...

fecking ped's this and ped's that..

ped chasers all for the $$$$ 

15 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

And that 1 of 1 is just to nice to Nice to be anything other than plod, an he's not saying anything to incriminate himself so he can't fcuk himself up if he's trying to stich someone, why can't he just put a picture of himself digging a coon its all legal, its easy to put one an one together with this fella an come up with 2

12 minutes ago, king said:

you come to ireland to buy fecking jacker's..cull's..

and go back to america and brag to the world that you got world beaters..

you aint got feck all worth feeding in your kenels..

i will repeat it for you..

you aint got feck all worth feeding..

open your eye's ffs..

you sprout more shit than mystic meg...

fecking ped's this and ped's that..

ped chasers all for the $$$$ 

You'll have to take that up with AC himself about the dogs he sent here. I'm happy with mine mate..

Edited by Jambalaya

And name the dogs weve sold???

I personally have kept every pup from my breedings.. these dogs are actually being guarded and not sold.. 

But since weve sold so many wont be a problem for you lads to name a few you know of that was sold???

I'll wait on ye clowns to answer..

28 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes you are, DAN ASSLOCK 

1 hour ago, 1of1 said:

Wwwwoooooooooowwwwwww ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?????????????

wwwwwooooooooowwwwww 

I don’t even know what to say...... ABC....... that’s how the locator box comes when you get the nice one..... there is a nice little pouch for them with a over the shoulder strap and a lanyard...... you can locate up to two dogs and pin their location, to turn the collar on you use a magnet and to turn them off you place the magnet on the collar for 3 seconds.....?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️jambalaya you are certainly right the man needs to get out hunting more???? he should not be commenting on any hunting site at all.... ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ wow good luck to anyone getting dogs off “working stock” from him ????

No I know what it is you dumb ass cop! 

And see guy's what I mean how dan can come on here and say what he wants and post what he wants and provokes fights and Agruments and he's still here not even a time out he gets?‍♂️ and 1of 1 was proven to be a anti and he's still here?‍♂️ little crazy I think. Do you all? AND HUNTSMAN HIT ME IN THE PM I BELIEVE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER WITH THIS COP!  and you wanted stud from his dog mayhem? I can help you with that?