Sign in to follow this  
peterhunter86

New bike recommendations

f**k all that mountain bike/road bike/hybrid bike malarkey you cant beat tearing about Londons open spaces on a Boris bike !

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

f**k all that mountain bike/road bike/hybrid bike malarkey you cant beat tearing about Londons open spaces on a Boris bike !

Thought I see you other day mate lol

722F0425-5A69-4088-8D09-152FBF10BB5C.jpeg

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I had the marauder with 15 gears๐Ÿ˜‚ f***ing old bone shaker! Then I had an apex with the gurvin flexiย  stem๐Ÿ™ˆbefore front suspension was the norm๐Ÿ‘Screenshot_20200102-002223.png.b13f5ac653568526ce81fcde775aeb09.png

I still have one of them suspension devices on the handlebars of my orange gringo, actually prefer it to fork suspension, but the most off-roading I do is bumping down off the curb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

For 3 or 4hundred quid you aint really gunna get anything decent brand neYou might be lucky and find something decent'ish second hand.Either that or get a mountain bike magazine,most of the shops that advertise in them do 0%finance and sometimes have deals on last years models.You could get something decent for 40quid a month.

• Like 1

I,m thinking of getting me one of these when I move onto me boat pretty impressive for less than a grandย 

ย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Thought I see you other day mate lol

722F0425-5A69-4088-8D09-152FBF10BB5C.jpeg

Thats not very nice now is itย ๐Ÿ˜ข........never worn pink bins in my life !

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I still have one of them suspension devices on the handlebars of my orange gringo, actually prefer it to fork suspension, but the most off-roading I do is bumping down off the curb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Flexi - Stem they were called, just remembered ๐Ÿ™„

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,m thinking of getting me one of these when I move onto me boat pretty impressive for less than a grandย 

ย 

I quite like that , years ago i had a mission 6 speed folding bike with bmx tyres on it actually went quite well along footpaths in fields had a little basket on the rack for any thing foraged ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Like 1