Sign in to follow this  
WILF

The propaganda machine

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I would not even bother to try and understand it that much mate, in a nutshell religion is no more than a crotch for weak people that don’t believe in themselves, these same idiots used to hide from thunder believing they had done something wrong and there is absolutely no proof of god or Jesus in legal terms there is more evidence of aliens than god, it’s just another way of making money from the sheep 🐑 

Nearly all of the most brave and courageous leaders the world has ever seen have believed in some sort of god or religion, from the Saxons to the vikings to the Romans they’ve all believed in something higher, were they all weak people or  did their faith make them stronger. 

one that gets me is the disciples, they were all martyred for saying wat they said, an refusing to say other wise, they all went to deaths willingly, you don’t do that for summat you made up. I mean these folk were there, an had the chance to say, no it’s only a joke we made it all up to get Jesus his hole of ole Mary Magdalene, but they never😁

its same as the aliens case, it’s easy to dismiss it until you break it down an then there are deffo parts you can’t deny, like same signs an designs all over ancient world, an some the walls an stuff out there that deny logic.👍 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

one that gets me is the disciples, they were all martyred for saying wat they said, an refusing to say other wise, they all went to deaths willingly, you don’t do that for summat you made up. I mean these folk were there, an had the chance to say, no it’s only a joke we made it all up to get Jesus his hole of ole Mary Magdalene, but they never😁

its same as the aliens case, it’s easy to dismiss it until you break it down an then there are deffo parts you can’t deny, like same signs an designs all over ancient world, an some the walls an stuff out there that deny logic.👍 

Aliens ffs 😂

giphy-34.gif.38aa4111c363019fda514fac983cb973.gif

• Haha 1

George Orwell had it nailed, f***ing boring book, when I read it as a kid, I wondered back then if they could really change the past, our reference history which we rely on to avoid making the same mistakes of the past, in the future, and it now seems they can.  Sad outlook for our future generations if they only believe what they see on their phones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MickC said:

Theres nothing like a religion or politics thread on the Hunting Life for a good multi pager and everybody chiming in no matter how diverse or off tangent  it gets .

Yep, tyson fury, best bible basher since ali 🤓

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JR Yipp said:

Miserable immigrant prick

Shouldn’t you be changing nappies posh boy ? X

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Nearly all of the most brave and courageous leaders the world has ever seen have believed in some sort of god or religion, from the Saxons to the vikings to the Romans they’ve all believed in something higher, were they all weak people or  did their faith make them stronger. 

Mostly just a bit dumb, we have moved on massively, we now go out and watch solar eclipses rather than run away from them because we were told we had made the gods angry, the church was simply an early way of control through fear, we have now moved on from that and rely on governments to keep us afraid and safe, but the methods they use have remained basically the same, it’s why the Catholic Church is running round third world country’s looking for new recruits because they are still dumb enough to be controlled by fear of something they have never seen or encountered, were as the more modern world are turning there backs on religion as they become more educated ✌️✌️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

In those times they knew no better. Science, apart from herbalists and shamen etc, was not then even in it's infancy really.

Blacksmiths were pretty much ahead of the game though

Edited by shaaark

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, tyson fury, best bible basher since ali 🤓

Hearns and Hagler would of only been mere Disciples 😁

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:were as the more modern world are turning there backs on religion as they become more educated ✌️✌️

Or less educated......time will tell.

The Muslims share a common bond of faith and they are out breeding us on our own continent with hardly a shot fired......they butcher us at will on the streets of our countries, couldn’t care less while we won’t say boo to a goose.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Hearns and Hagler would of only been mere Disciples 😁

Have you changed your religion to roman catholic, so you can be closer to tyson fury max, even if it's just in your mind 🙂

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Or less educated......time will tell.

The Muslims share a common bond of faith and they are out breeding us on our own continent with hardly a shot fired......they butcher us at will on the streets of our countries, couldn’t care less while we won’t say boo to a goose.

I don’t really think that the human race is quite as relevant to the world as we like to believe mate, muzzies, Jews Christians or budist  when an earth quake or tidal wave occur they sweep us all away regardless of faith, Mother Nature is the only god I believe in and the only one that will be here long after us as all the other gods need our admiration to exist ✌️✌️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, king said:

Now that's some proper claustrophobic shit right there mate.

I seen a good programme once about dan yr ogof 

There's another long cave system there closed to tje public and a lad was taken in there by a caveing instructor.

I think it was over 1hr of very tight passages untill they reached the end.

He had some bottle doing it fair play.

The South Wales caving club is based a few miles from there...

One hour of very tight passages scares me anyway

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's yours ? 

Clingon 😁👍

That's got to be your original one hasen't it? Clinging on to the belief that tyson fury is the best heavyweight since ali. But then really, you weren't a true believer, as you back tracked a tad on that one, remember? 

Now don't go making things up just to get out of something you've said 🙂