The propaganda machine

31 minutes ago, king said:

But surely Mary was unfaithful to saint Joseph.

She was pregnant and apparently a virgin.

But Joseph didn't have sex with her.

It's that sort of thing that I can't get my head around.

If a pregnant woman stood in court today and said she was a virgin

And claimed she didn't have sex with anyone.

What would the outcome be.

Surely she would be called a liar 

By the judge 

Burn the scrubber at the stake ?.

Have you seen some of the medieval tortures?! Yeah, god, religion, the bible, people certainly give a f**k about 'the teachings' while they were sawing someone in half from the crutch down, while they were strapped upside down! Lol. God, the bible, religion? Yeah, righto lol

• Like 2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Have you seen some of the medieval tortures?! Yeah, god, religion, the bible, people certainly give a f**k about 'the teachings' while they were sawing someone in half from the crutch down, while they were strapped upside down! Lol. God, the bible, religion? Yeah, righto lol

Stop holding back shark.

Just spit it out mate ?

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

True that mate, those disgusting priests in the kids homes abusing the innocent and vulnerable.

All of that we can agree is a sham.

That however is completely different to a faith in something “more” and the lessons of the bible.

People exploit people, they will use any means to do it.......it’s the nature of the beast.

We can be pretty disgusting creatures us humans.

13 minutes ago, king said:

Stop holding back shark.

Just spit it out mate ?

Ok, as greyman, and yourself, has alluded to, the bible is a pile of shite, lies and contradictions that we know CAN'T possibly happen. You can take any part of it to SUIT YOURSELF! What a farce

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fair few folk on here call you a liar, does it make them right ??

Here you go Katchum.

A quick Google search.

You can go on holiday abroad and go tandem on a paraglider.

Screenshot_20191229-135358.jpg.182e5dedc30c457a0df39dd1e3efb336.jpg

Like I said I read 2 books back to back and didn't take off for about 1 month after buying the wing.

As I wanted to fully understand what I was doing.

Hence reading 2 books.then I felt 100% confident to have a go.

Your sence of risk and someone else's will be different.

That's why cave diving or free climbing 

Might send a shudder of fear into you and me.it does me.

But to them that do it.

They feel 100% confident and accept the risk..

Everyone is different.

But with any risky sport the reward of  a massive adrenaline rush is the driving factor to it all.

So to call someone a liar because they told you.they done something that you wouldn't do is a bit pathetic really.

• Haha 1
On 27/12/2019 at 12:40, WILF said:

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss.

Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being in!........they have totally given up trying to be subtle about it or even worrying about context.....they just ran it in there !

I watched this new Worzel Gummidge with the kids yesterday and sure enough, it’s two half cast urban kids on the farm......yeah, of course it is !

Not content with that, there’s a tree festooned with carrier bags (for no reason whatsoever) and Worzel proceeds to lecture the kids in a totally unrelated passage of dialogue about how Turtles (yes turtles !!) eat them or some shit !......now I’m thinking “Oh f**k off”

Then we come to Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol”.......how could you possibly ram the message into that I hear you ask ?

Well, Bob Cratchets wife is half cast (obviously !) and so is his daughter but strangely enough not poor crippled Tiny Tim?........a bridge too far finding a 6 year old black cripple for the BBC casting department maybe? 
Obviously, I’m sure there were a lot of mixed race marriges in 17th century England ! 

Taboo the other year has someone who looks like the Archbishop Desmond Tutu lecturing the boss of the East India Company !........yeah, course he did because that would have happened wouldn’t it?

What next?.....Danny Dyer plays the King of the Zulus?

Ice T as Queen Victoria ?

A paraplegic playing Sir Rodger Banister ?

I f***ing hate being insulted like this.......just f**k off like ! 

Miserable immigrant prick

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, king said:

Here you go Katchum.

A quick Google search.

You can go on holiday abroad and go tandem on a paraglider.

Screenshot_20191229-135358.jpg.182e5dedc30c457a0df39dd1e3efb336.jpg

Like I said I read 2 books back to back and didn't take off for about 1 month after buying the wing.

As I wanted to fully understand what I was doing.

Hence reading 2 books.then I felt 100% confident to have a go.

Your sence of risk and someone else's will be different.

That's why cave diving or free climbing 

Might send a shudder of fear into you and me.it does me.

But to them that do it.

They feel 100% confident and accept the risk..

Everyone is different.

But with any risky sport the reward of  a massive adrenaline rush is the driving factor to it all.

So to call someone a liar because they told you.they done something that you wouldn't do is a bit pathetic really.

Here's another thing that doesn't sit right with me, why the FCUK does anyone want to go POTHOLING?!! That's got to be the most unnatural thing in the world! Squeezing your body into places a weasel would find difficulty with, many feet/yards underground!! What the f**k is wrong with some people?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Here's another thing that doesn't sit right with me, why the FCUK does anyone want to go POTHOLING?!! That's got to be the most unnatural thing in the world! Squeezing your body into places a weasel would find difficulty with, many feet/yards underground!! What the f**k is wrong with some people?!

Now that's some proper claustrophobic shit right there mate.

I seen a good programme once about dan yr ogof 

There's another long cave system there closed to tje public and a lad was taken in there by a caveing instructor.

I think it was over 1hr of very tight passages untill they reached the end.

He had some bottle doing it fair play.

The South Wales caving club is based a few miles from there...

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I would not even bother to try and understand it that much mate, in a nutshell religion is no more than a crotch for weak people that don’t believe in themselves, these same idiots used to hide from thunder believing they had done something wrong and there is absolutely no proof of god or Jesus in legal terms there is more evidence of aliens than god, it’s just another way of making money from the sheep ? 

Nearly all of the most brave and courageous leaders the world has ever seen have believed in some sort of god or religion, from the Saxons to the vikings to the Romans they’ve all believed in something higher, were they all weak people or  did their faith make them stronger. 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

one that gets me is the disciples, they were all martyred for saying wat they said, an refusing to say other wise, they all went to deaths willingly, you don’t do that for summat you made up. I mean these folk were there, an had the chance to say, no it’s only a joke we made it all up to get Jesus his hole of ole Mary Magdalene, but they never?

its same as the aliens case, it’s easy to dismiss it until you break it down an then there are deffo parts you can’t deny, like same signs an designs all over ancient world, an some the walls an stuff out there that deny logic.? 

Aliens ffs ?

giphy-34.gif.38aa4111c363019fda514fac983cb973.gif

• Haha 1

George Orwell had it nailed, f***ing boring book, when I read it as a kid, I wondered back then if they could really change the past, our reference history which we rely on to avoid making the same mistakes of the past, in the future, and it now seems they can.  Sad outlook for our future generations if they only believe what they see on their phones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, MickC said:

Theres nothing like a religion or politics thread on the Hunting Life for a good multi pager and everybody chiming in no matter how diverse or off tangent  it gets .

Yep, tyson fury, best bible basher since ali ?

• Haha 3