Who’s up lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry xmas all. Asked my mrs to get me a gps for when out with the dog and she got this, said they were all talking about it on some hunting website. Wtf.

My old duck woke us all up at 8:30 ?... Kids are all buzzing with their presents ?my nephews just tipped up on their new crf's and took my lad up the feild for a few hrs on his bike... Daughters flat

The kids are going nuts I’ve been up since 3.30 as Santa has arrived the living room looks like a bombs gone off with toys wrapping paper and empty boxes. f**k it’s going to be a long day.

Posted Images

My old duck woke us all up at 8:30 ?... Kids are all buzzing with their presents ?my nephews just tipped up on their new crf's and took my lad up the feild for a few hrs on his bike... Daughters flat out building lego and buzzing with her snake.... Youngest is on the vr on the ps4..... Quietest he's ever been?have a good day men, atb merry Christmas from the jones's????IMG_20191225_101608_287.jpg.40f5440c6ae9f24f43338d488a84bd1d.jpg

• Like 14
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My old duck woke us all up at 8:30 ?... Kids are all buzzing with their presents ?my nephews just tipped up on their new crf's and took my lad up the feild for a few hrs on his bike... Daughters flat out building lego and buzzing with her snake.... Youngest is on the vr on the ps4..... Quietest he's ever been?have a good day men, atb merry Christmas from the jones's????IMG_20191225_101608_287.jpg.40f5440c6ae9f24f43338d488a84bd1d.jpg

My daughters got the same pj's . Mrs got matching adult ones 

I had a snake when i was younger , loved it until it got loose and never seen it again 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My daughters got the same pj's . Mrs got matching adult ones 

I had a snake when i was younger , loved it until it got loose and never seen it again 

I lost 2 4ft cornsnakes night before we went on holidays 10 yrs back.... Was choked?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I lost 2 4ft cornsnakes night before we went on holidays 10 yrs back.... Was choked?

When i was about 12 we went away for a week or so and my dad asked his mate to drop food into our snakes tank which was a 6ft royal python.. came back to a note stuck to door ...

Sorry snakes got out 

He'd opened lid on the tank and crapped himself when the snake moved towards him .

My brother found it curled up around the back of the fridge .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Out of likes lads but some cracking posts 

got absolutely nothing to open , Xmas is a promise in our house so might get a surprise later when the kids are asleep 

anyway Santa needs to sort himself out as I think he’s dropped socks motorbike at ours by mistake ....

41E41978-D93B-436A-B746-0D1300AFA48C.jpeg

D8EE8F2C-1733-4E56-82B4-F70EFAA15E49.jpeg

A2AAF969-6657-4D29-9E91-96BE09BF3E7D.jpeg

5117B276-451D-4B0E-86D8-1F9138FE195F.jpeg

My oldest daughter is LOL crazy she’s had loads of it for Xmas also

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chid said:

When i was about 12 we went away for a week or so and my dad asked his mate to drop food into our snakes tank which was a 6ft royal python.. came back to a note stuck to door ...

Sorry snakes got out 

He'd opened lid on the tank and crapped himself when the snake moved towards him .

My brother found it curled up around the back of the fridge .

They like the heat from the compressor ?