Who’s up lol

Well lads that’s crimbo dinner eaten. The kids have had a power nap whilst dinners been cooking, still got a few more presents to open under the tree, then it’s off to my sisters for a few drinks with some of the family. I won’t take much rocking tonight that’s for sure ?

Happy Xmas to you all hope everyone’s had a great day. 

Atb trigger2

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry xmas all. Asked my mrs to get me a gps for when out with the dog and she got this, said they were all talking about it on some hunting website. Wtf.

My old duck woke us all up at 8:30 ?... Kids are all buzzing with their presents ?my nephews just tipped up on their new crf's and took my lad up the feild for a few hrs on his bike... Daughters flat

The kids are going nuts I’ve been up since 3.30 as Santa has arrived the living room looks like a bombs gone off with toys wrapping paper and empty boxes. f**k it’s going to be a long day.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Sister in law is a joke let's the wee boy run riot be cheeky bash up peoples stuff etc a total waste of space. Wee wankers broke toys swung from door handles, lying on his back just kicking into the walls. Was having a great day until they showed up

I truly feel bad for you and your family, having to deal with that. Not easy trying to keep your cool, I know, for family sake.

Hopefully they will be heading home soon, so you have the rest of the evening to yer selfs 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

It's a strange one my mother and father in law and my mrs work hard as f**k all do loads overtime etc then they have let her sister do nothing 25 doesnt work still lives in their house with her son. Know idea who his dad is etc doesnt pay towards the house doesnt do housework. At our wedding abroad sister in law got blitzed everynight and left the grandparents to watch the kid wasted the holiday for them then on our wedding night she got steaming and her mum had to take her back to the room missed half the wedding.

That sounds like  a big mess with no easy fix. It's seems to be hard on everyone, bar your sister in law. It would be great to say shape up or ship out, but that doesn't work. 

Still no excuse for not having manners and teaching respect to her child.

Atb j 

Just done the washing up.... 1 and only time each Yr...... Couple of beers and a film with the wife. Rest of the evening ... Up and out following the hounds tomorrow.... Slope off at 2pm for dinner at mams.... Out with the dogs every day until I go back to work 6th jan.... I'm living the dream lads??

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Nope 

And  before anyone mentions the old trackies I was going to work on my bike in the shed earlier ?

921DDAB2-FC02-4888-8A62-F67BC42960D1.jpeg

That would keep me going till next Christmas lol.

Enjoy it, and happy Christmas 

Atb j