Banned

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I joined a little boatie forum some years ago when I got my first boat and in your little avatar thingy were it said boat name, I put hms  cameltoe I was contacted some time later by them saying that

When we was young men my pal used to go home every Saturday night absolutely hammered, and without fail wack on The Dead Kennedy’s at full blast and have a piss in the end of his mum and dads bed ! 

Been banned from here , moochers , pigeon watch , Facebook , and mother in laws house 

I joined a little boatie forum some years ago when I got my first boat and in your little avatar thingy were it said boat name, I put hms  cameltoe I was contacted some time later by them saying that they had checked the boating register and as there was no boat of that name on it  I was banned, ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Only one site Ive ever been banned from and thats Boxingnews24 a few weeks back.Never even posted nothing so emailed them to be told I had done nothing wrong so it may be a server problem and to send them my Ip address ?  I was Offshore at the time so never looked into it straight away, then the day after somebody was posting using my username saying the opposite to everything I had ever posted. Im sure its that Gilfoid at it as he hates Brits and its his site .

airgunbbs 2 or 3 times for having a different opinion to the moderators.no longer use that site.ebay because i needed to update my card details and could not do it.phoned them up after trying to contact a person/human being but still they could not do it over the phone.changed to amazon and have never had any problems.updatating card details is just a click away as it should be.

3 hours ago, ftm said:

Just fb  ban on numerous occasions  latest for calling Corbyn's side kick a baboon

What's wrong with that then ? It's the shape of the feet that causes the problems with the shoes ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I joined a little boatie forum some years ago when I got my first boat and in your little avatar thingy were it said boat name, I put hms  cameltoe I was contacted some time later by them saying that they had checked the boating register and as there was no boat of that name on it  I was banned, ??

Didn't you let them know you were having trouble finding The correct shaped brush to put it on the boat? 

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Been banned from here , moochers , pigeon watch , Facebook , and mother in laws house 

Been banned from mother in laws house !! ????  I don't suppose that it's the end of the world. 

• Like 1