Can any Farmers help me???

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Old bills on ere now so what would he call it theft by finding or handling stolen property?? 

ffs it’s not that hard to understand......if he is found with a stolen item in his possession, he is suspected of handling stolen good untill proved otherwise

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Old bills on ere now so what would he call it theft by finding or handling stolen property?? 

They can call it what they want mate, I found it in a hedge. If they wanna turn up and take it by all means they can, it'd just show how pathetic they are. People on here kicking off like I nicked the crown jewels lol. It's hilarious. I made a simple post asking if I could find out if it worked or not. The stae of this site is shocking. 

• Like 1
Just now, sambo123 said:

They can call it what they want mate, I found it in a hedge. If they wanna turn up and take it by all means they can, it'd just show how pathetic they are. People on here kicking off like I nicked the crown jewels lol. It's hilarious. I made a simple post asking if I could find out if it worked or not. The stae of this site is shocking. 

I know I’d smash it into the ground before I walked into a old bill station being the honest sort I am

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, sid g said:

i think it`ll be registered to someone ... 

Plug it in, and it will give off a signal. Will have a serial number that's registered to someone for calibration ?hand it in or go around knocking doors, may give you some permission as a reward ?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, sambo123 said:

Calm down.....it’s only the Internet......you have some very good advice if you sort through the childish and immature banter ?

• Thanks 1

Oh dear Sambo. Ffs you are biting when there is no need. Rings in bulls noses springs to mind. £100 and I'll take all the grief from you and wish you, and your family, a very merry Xmas. Yours truly. Jok. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

ffs it’s not that hard to understand......if he is found with a stolen item in his possession, he is suspected of handling stolen good untill proved otherwise

Until he makes a written statement saying he found it at work.. then it’s theft by finding... as you know worse thing is to even utter a word to filth as you know your self 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I know I’d smash it into the ground before I walked into a old bill station being the honest sort I am

if your quoting me It was said tongue in cheek maybe it flew over your head that part 

Edited by Blackmag

Well, they say every day is a school day.....

Id genuinely never ever heard of theft by finding.......blimey! 

Nice to know in case I ever find a hold-all full of used £50s, I’ll be off to the police station as quick as my legs can carry me ! :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, sambo123 said:

Ask yourself an easy question, do you think it was LOST in the edge? Do you think you have really found some LOST property or stolen stashed property? Whats the likely hood of a farmer losing that? NONE........ would I have handed it in ........in all honesty nope lol..........would I have broadcast all over here? not a fecking chance.

What would your employer say if they found out you found it and not handed it in...................won't be long before you regret ever finding it ???  

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Well, they say every day is a school day.....

Id genuinely never ever heard of theft by finding.......blimey! 

Nice to know in case I ever find a hold-all full of used £50s, I’ll be off to the police station as quick as my legs can carry me ! :) 

When I did scrap I got a tug wilf I wouldn’t tell them where I grabbed it from so I had my collar felt.. for theft by finding lol as know one had reported it missing... it was classed as that petty c**ts