Can any Farmers help me???

2 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

Device will be handed in to the police tomorrow evening. Thanks for the productive comments, the keyboard warriors and plastic hunters will never learn and keep posting their bullshit but it is what it is. Try and keep this site decent. We're a set of people with many enemies in society these days.

Atb

Sam.

Your fault for posting it up mate,if you knew best you would,nt of asked.pretty obvious its nicked and dumped.

• Like 1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

Device will be handed in to the police tomorrow evening. Thanks for the productive comments, the keyboard warriors and plastic hunters will never learn and keep posting their bullshit but it is what it is. Try and keep this site decent. We're a set of people with many enemies in society these days.

Atb

Sam.

He says trying to sell on property stolen off the very people we need to keep hunting alive......Classic ?

Edited by Stoney100
2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I'm glad I stumbled across this topic as I recently found some lead on a church roof and after reading this I'm going to the police tomorrow to hand it in....

You mean you found a combine with a tracker gps sytem on the roof  in the farners yard.im going to hand it in.

8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

He says trying to sell on stolen property off the very people we need to keep hunting alive......Classic ?

Stoney most folk on here will have handled some dodgey gear at one time or another.........or bought off shop lifters ect..........give it a rest with the poor fecking farmer nonsense............you almost make farmers sound like a persecuted breed ffs ............more farmers on the make than lads on here 

Just now, delswal said:

Stoney most folk on here will have handled some dodgey gear at one time or another.........or bought off shop lifters ect..........give it a rest with the poor fecking farmer nonsense............you almost make farmers sound like a persecuted breed ffs ............more farmers on the make than lads on here 

We still need them more than they need us imo ?

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Some of the most crooked blokes I've met are farmers..lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

We still need them more than they need us imo ?

why do we ?????? if i want to run my dog or go for a mooch i will..............chance i take, don't always need permission for a good night out ffs