Can any Farmers help me???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.

Well,well,well what a carry on.....all this psychoanalysing over a monkeys worth of clobber ? f**k me i never knew i was surrounded by such outstanding citizens on here i just hope and pray if ev

Love the Title to this thread.............CAN ANY FARMERS HELP ME, I've found what maybe a stolen GPS off a Combine Harvester, can you tell me what it's worth as I am going to sell it on E-Bay........

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

I've been on the site a damn lot longer than you have with your f***ing Plummer Terrier sonny.

I know who you are mate.....you bred one of my favourite lurchers ever on here I believe.....red bitch called Jodie.....sorry if wrong bloke ?

8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Hunting doesn’t need farmers?? Seriously? 

Depends on the hunting you do..............I've never needed permission to run my dogs in the past.........and if I want to run my dogs in the future I won't ask.........but hey if others need to knock on doors thats their choice 

Just now, delswal said:

Depends on the hunting you do..............I've never needed permission to run my dogs in the past.........and if I want to run my dogs in the future I won't ask.........but hey if others need to knock on doors thats their choice 

Poaching is different......you know full well how important farmers are to hunting so I’m going to leave it at that ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Poaching is different......you know full well how important farmers are to hunting so I’m going to leave it at that ?

Try leaving the GPS at that and give the lad a break ffs..........I have never met a man off here yet who has the credentials to take the moral high ground.

atb Del ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jok said:

Sambo-123 That was quite rude. I have spaniels, labs, lurchers and as you so openly point out a Plummer. No need for bad manners. Jok.

Bad manners? Making me out to be suspicious is bad manners. The post was genuine. Have a good Christmas. 

Sam

• Thanks 1