• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

excellent pics

Posted Images

Socks why do you know the dogs not ready?? I aint questioning your judgment nor is it a trick question..

Most lads i know always start dogs on lamp then introduce to daytime once the the lamp has achieved a few easy catches and the retrieve is on the way..

Just after your veiw piont not trying to be clever fella.. The dog looks A1 and gleamming credit to you

the bitch was bred reared and trained and entered to be a daytime ferreting dog and if she did a bit of lamping on the odd occasion then good BUT it wasnt a requirement .... if i was after a lamping type dog then i wouldnt have gone for a cross with so much brain .... sometimes a thinking dog is not whats required for lamp work ;) ...... a combination of the dogs injury and the confidence knock she took and her still being very puppyfied are among some of the reasons that i KNOW she isnt ready to be lamped hard yet ............

Guest markbrick1
Socks why do you know the dogs not ready?? I aint questioning your judgment nor is it a trick question..

Most lads i know always start dogs on lamp then introduce to daytime once the the lamp has achieved a few easy catches and the retrieve is on the way..

Just after your veiw piont not trying to be clever fella.. The dog looks A1 and gleamming credit to you

the bitch was bred reared and trained and entered to be a daytime ferreting dog and if she did a bit of lamping on the odd occasion then good BUT it wasnt a requirement .... if i was after a lamping type dog then i wouldnt have gone for a cross with so much brain .... sometimes a thinking dog is not whats required for lamp work ;) ...... a combination of the dogs injury and the confidence knock she took and her still being very puppyfied are among some of the reasons that i KNOW she isnt ready to be lamped hard yet ............

somtimes a thinking dog is not whats required for lamping work :laugh::laugh::no: mark

somtimes a thinking dog is not whats required for lamping work :laugh::laugh::no: mark

ok mark you obviously want to hijack this thread by starting an arguement so lets have it ... tell me then what brains does a lamping dog need ??? apart from following a beam and learning take take a rabbit of a hedgline ???

welldone mate, tegan is coming on well for you, i agree with you with regards the puppy mentality, my young bitch is just 10 months in 3 days time, and she won,t see any lamping till next year, i just take her out ferreting with me and let her enjoy her puppyhood. regards collie john.

Well done socks and co :thumbs: the dogs are looking spot on.Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Markbrick1 you are the only person that has put a negative reply on this thread which is just the norm for you,why?

If you keep this sh1t up all you'll do is stop the genuine lads from starting threads like these. :no: