TEGAN AND JOCK .....

iam leaving this alone now its not my topic and it started as a good day out,BUT SOCKS YOUR WRONG ITS NOT THE 1ST TIME YOUVE BEEN WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORKING LURCHER, :yes::yes: i think youre knowledge is more with greyhounds as i dont know an experianced lurcher person who would say a lamping dog doesnt need a brain,which dog needs the most brain day are night is a topic which can go on and on for ever and ever i think i know a litle more then most on here and not as much as others regarding the lurcher but iam sure i know more then one,mark

tell me oh lurcher master where have i been wrong regarding the working lurcher ??? ....

i know a litle more then most on here and not as much as others regarding the lurcher but iam sure i know more then one,mark .........

:laugh: yhea thats why had to give you a lesson on why your dogs had border collie in their make up :laugh::laugh::laugh: ............

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

excellent pics

Posted Images

:laugh::laugh::laugh: thats the whole point you shouldnt have to stand a BRAINY DAYTIME DOG ... it will stand itself using its own BRAIN .... i regularly ferret warrens with with a hundered holes how the hell am i supposed to stand the dog where the rabbit is going to come out ??? ... i am good but i aint that good ...........

I agree a dog should know where to stand. A dog whatever its used for has to have brains saying a dog needs more brains for ferreting is a stupid statement! Some of the best dogs I have seen day or night always no where to place themselfs to shorten the odds for a kill.

have you actually done a substancive amount of ferreting with a dog ???

a lamping dog needs as much brains as a lamping dog owner ... DUH f**k ALL :laugh::laugh::laugh::boxing::boxing::boxing::toast::toast::toast: ...........

thats a bit on the harsh side socks, you are basicaly saying anyone who enjoys lamping are numb feckers, i actually agree with you that a proper daytime dog is a lot more well trained than 99.9 percent of lamping dogs, but as you know yourself as i guess over the years you have done your fair share of lamping that a dog with drive and determination will put you game in the bag in good numbers, from time to time you witness a dog which is a little different they make things luck almost to easy and with style and are very well trained.

i wasnt saying that mate as i do my fair share of lamping ... i was saying MARKBRICK WAS A DUMB f****r :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest markbrick1
:laugh:
a lamping dog needs as much brains as a lamping dog owner ... DUH f**k ALL :laugh::laugh::laugh::boxing::boxing::boxing::toast::toast::toast: ...........

:laugh::laugh::laugh::wallbash:

socks you want to stick to greyhounds,mark

and whats wrong with training greyhounds? like all other types of dog work there are those who are good at the game and others not so good. you have been threatening to try for a year or two now mark, whats stopping you?

its an avenue i will be entering into shortly max,and socks it looks like youre the dumb fecker from were iam sat,mark :boxing: mark

what the rack record holding open class winning ones :D:D:D ...........

a :D:D h wasnt your dad the brains behind that sucess :victory:

LOL YHEA I DID FECK ALL LOL ............

Guest markbrick1

and whats wrong with training greyhounds? like all other types of dog work there are those who are good at the game and others not so good. you have been threatening to try for a year or two now mark, whats stopping you?

its an avenue i will be entering into shortly max,and socks it looks like youre the dumb fecker from were iam sat,mark :boxing: mark

what track would you run at mark ie independent as glastonbury has closed, would you travel to swansea or the one near cardiff. or are you thinking of taking out your licence and running at swindon?

i honestly dont know max,all i do know i am getting a pup when it comes up i have the pen done and i will start in the racing game,iam not experianced with greyhounds but have the£££ to go in to them and its somthing ive always thought of doing so watch this space,iam sure socks will always give me advice,mark
Guest markbrick1

what track would you run at mark ie independent as glastonbury has closed, would you travel to swansea or the one near cardiff. or are you thinking of taking out your licence and running at swindon?

i honestly dont know max,all i do know i am getting a pup when it comes up i have the pen done and i will start in the racing game,iam not experianced with greyhounds but have the£££ to go in to them and its somthing ive always thought of doing so watch this space,iam sure socks will always give me advice,mark

if you have the space money ect id advise maybe getting your kennel block built to ngrc standards as once they are done they are done, i think flappers dream will have the exact specifications on there somewhere, swindon is probably the closest track to you and its ngrc rules, im not sure if you have to have a certain kennel strength to run there or if you would get away with say a strength of 4 , 8 or 12. dont expect miricles mark there is a fine line between graders and open racers so long as you are getting the best from the dogs in your kennel thats all you can do an d all you can ask from your dogs is there best. goodluck ps its a little harder than show racing lol.

i thought that max,it always gets harder when moneys in volved but i won a bit of money with my thick lamping dog :laugh: i think my kennel will be up to scratch max and we are having a 2 acre padock fully fenced to keep em in,mark

The man has taken the time to upload his pics and write a peice about his day out, if you cant be glad for the guy and post positive comments then its a sad day folks :no::no::no:

Im off to watch Hugh on Channel 4, cant be arsed with this forum I am giving it a break for a while, it really pees me off when genuine folk like socks take the time to share their days out with us, and all they get in return is a bunch of cocks hijacking it :doh::no::bye: