TEGAN AND JOCK .....

most dogs that lamp also work during the day bushing or mooching. collie is in the make up ov most lamping dogs i think you will find its salukixs dont need mutch ov a brain theres not many coursing dog work with nets working cover etc.. ;) thats if a brainy dog only work cover or with nets etc..

No shit sherlock... :laugh:

my mutt has got a fair share of saluki in him ....he lamps he works cover he also courses hares takes bigger things ..i dont ferret or use long nets because i like the course THE THRILL OFF THE CHASE wether it be bunnies or whatever :whistling: ........

and i also own a pup which is 4 months old who is very heavly saturated with saluki and he will be brought on the same as my older dog .....never blame the dog or the breed ....because most of the time if you have a dog that is a bit stupid ...its because the man on the end of the lead is a fooking stupid . ....... :thumbs: .....

Agree snoops, training wise its nearly always the man behind the dog, but you can ownly do so much, you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear....

Saluki blooded dogs all the way... :toast:

get some dogs and get out :D then you might have a clue what your talking about ian :D apart from snoops biza everything. most saluki sight hounds are numb :D your words numb nuts :D

Edited by salukixminshaw

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

excellent pics

Posted Images

it makes me :laugh: iam out there working my dogs,just got in i had a hour out with lady....and you lot of know it all are still on here talking the same shite :doh: markps a picture of tonight
good for you markbrick ..now get to the cloths shop and get some jeans that fit yer ..or take that breeze block out of them you have on :laugh::laugh::laugh: ........i wish that camera would fall in a pond or summat fook me you were bad enough before but now you are proper boring me :clapper::clapper::clapper:
most dogs that lamp also work during the day bushing or mooching. collie is in the make up ov most lamping dogs i think you will find its salukixs dont need mutch ov a brain theres not many coursing dog work with nets working cover etc.. ;) thats if a brainy dog only work cover or with nets etc..

No shit sherlock... :laugh:

my mutt has got a fair share of saluki in him ....he lamps he works cover he also courses hares takes bigger things ..i dont ferret or use long nets because i like the course THE THRILL OFF THE CHASE wether it be bunnies or whatever :whistling: ........

and i also own a pup which is 4 months old who is very heavly saturated with saluki and he will be brought on the same as my older dog .....never blame the dog or the breed ....because most of the time if you have a dog that is a bit stupid ...its because the man on the end of the lead is a fooking stupid . ....... :thumbs: .....

Agree snoops, training wise its nearly always the man behind the dog, but you can ownly do so much, you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear....

Saluki blooded dogs all the way... :toast:

if you were a lamping man would you have a saluki blooded dog?
Guest markbrick1
your bags are slowly declining markb. what happened to all thes 30+ you catch :tongue2::thumbs:

out for an hour :feck: my side fields are full of daffodils and about 3 inch high, just walked out my door have you ever run rabbits over daffs all on mounds,anyway only missed 1 and thats what counts,mark

Guest markbrick1
it makes me :laugh: iam out there working my dogs,just got in i had a hour out with lady....and you lot of know it all are still on here talking the same shite :doh: markps a picture of tonight
good for you markbrick ..now get to the cloths shop and get some jeans that fit yer ..or take that breeze block out of them you have on :laugh::laugh::laugh: ........i wish that camera would fall in a pond or summat fook me you were bad enough before but now you are proper boring me :clapper::clapper::clapper:

thats not me its the son in law,his pants wont goe on one of my legs,you will be bored snoops youve sat on the computer all night sucking up to ian :laugh: what you want a mods position next :laugh::laugh: mark

your bags are slowly declining markb. what happened to all thes 30+ you catch :tongue2::thumbs:

out for an hour :feck: my side fields are full of daffodils and about 3 inch high, just walked out my door have you ever run rabbits over daffs all on mounds,anyway only missed 1 and thats what counts,mark

its not like you to miss one mark :whistling: give yer dog a week off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ohh right sorry, I better shut up me being clueless and all.... you obviously like a lot of other dog owners, know everything been there done that and have the bestest of best dogs.... mmmmmmmm .. :laugh:

Things seem to be getting twisted, I like saluki crosses, daft or clever... they put stuff in the bag, run all night.....say no more.

Well thats me over and out from this topic, its boring me now....enjoy your dogs whatever they may be... :bye:

3 inch high. :laugh: thats like a bowling green up here 8)

Guest markbrick1

DAFFS ARE GROWN ON MOUNDS LIKE A PLOUGHED FIELD EACH MOUND ABOUT 14 INCH HIGH25 INCH APART ITS TESTING FOR THE DOGS

Ohh right sorry, I better shut up me being clueless and all.... you obviously like a lot of other dog owners, know everything been there done that and have the bestest of best dogs.... mmmmmmmm .. :laugh:

Things seem to be getting twisted, I like saluki crosses, daft or clever... they put stuff in the bag, run all night.....say no more.

Well thats me over and out from this topic, its boring me now....enjoy your dogs whatever they may be... :bye:

:yes::D

AFTER RUNNING DOGS FOR 30 YRS .................. I THOUGHT SO - CALLED DOG MEN WOULD HAVE BEEN PASSED THIS SHITE

BUT I SEE ...........

THE ABOVE THREAD HAS THAT MUCH CRAP BEEN SPREAD IN IT ......... ITS A WONDER YOU LOT DIDNT NEED A MANURE SPREADER :no:

DUCKWING

DAFFS ARE GROWN ON MOUNDS LIKE A PLOUGHED FIELD EACH MOUND ABOUT 14 INCH HIGH25 INCH APART ITS TESTING FOR THE DOGS

never put you down for a florist mark :kiss: :whistling: . why plant flowers in your feilds?

Guest markbrick1

never put you down for a florist mark :kiss: :whistling: . why plant flowers in your feilds?

ITS WERE THE MONEY IS I RENT THE FIELDS THEY PAY ME A GOOD PRICE AND I GET FREE FLOWERS,MARK