Deerhounds

1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Wait till the pics come  round ??bunnihavin ????????best thing  seen all year . I have plenty footage of deerhound running and bill docherty ain't getting my pics onwards and upwards ?jukels 

Narrh he copped some good pics fa his new bird book offa some dogging site  atb bill

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely old running dogs,...I'm pleased that a few lads still fancy owning some of these beautiful animals.. My old stock were bred directly off an Ardkinglas Deerhound dog over a tremendously wel

There you go shark ?genuine articles ?

nice ttle film that mick.....what just shows them deerhounds back then ...looked more like the half crosses of today....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Just keep diidlimg about got get mi e grown fetched forr buckets a trip and four buckets a tripe two buckets a beef bag gso twenty see how long that lasts like feeding a fe King  tribe of fecking hyenas the little greedy b*****d  lol atb bill

Ive got the two chest freezers full of pound packs of mince salmon/chicken, salmon/tripe, chicken need a few sheep heads or bones to keep their pearlys white.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

If yr serouse about killing deer you get a licence and a contract and kill thousands of the b*****ds ??????? ?bit early for the old carrots is it not 

Whats your favoured cross of lurcher at the moment? you change that often I lose track ?

15 hours ago, joe ox said:

I deliberately missed out the bit that I have seen some decent deerhound crosses that are good on deer so its not always the case, but thought no I will let a dickhead like yourself take the bait and point out the obvious, it took all day for bait to be taken thankyou and well done ? 

15 hours ago, joe ox said:

Most novices think deerhound it will automatically be good on deer.

1 hour ago, joe ox said:

I purposely laid bait and like the plank you are you took it hook line and sinker, you have tried to pick holes in my posts in the past so was not really surprised that it was you who took the bait TBH

Ah right, yep, I see your point now, at last. You're that 'savvy' you deliberately laid a bait for me, because I've picked at a couple of your older post.

Only 'novice' lurcher owners think deerhounds would be any good on deer, no particular species, as you didn't specify.

And you also deliberately missed out the fact that you yourself have seen some decent deerhound crosses that were good on deer, even though you say people are fooling themselves if they think they've seen a good deer dog, just because it's got 'deerhound' in the name.

? hmmmmm I think I've got that right. Anyway, enough of this nonsense, it's the festive season. Merry christmas ....... WHELK ??

6 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Play save lads only scabby lurchers ?

I think he forgets that I've also liked some of his posts, not just picked at a couple of them lol.

Kin el, if we all threw our dolls out of the pram, every time someone disagreed with something we have to say  there'd be no forum lol

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Ah right, yep, I see your point now, at last. You're that 'savvy' you deliberately laid a bait for me, because I've picked at a couple of your older post.

Only 'novice' lurcher owners think deerhounds would be any good on deer, no particular species, as you didn't specify.

And you also deliberately missed out the fact that you yourself have seen some decent deerhound crosses that were good on deer, even though you say people are fooling themselves if they think they've seen a good deer dog, just because it's got 'deerhound' in the name.

? hmmmmm I think I've got that right. Anyway, enough of this nonsense, it's the festive season. Merry christmas ....... WHELK ??

I was only expecting a couple of nibbles leading to a bit banter I didn't expect a full blown bite. You don't like the fact you took the bait and bit when nobody else did, the post had been up all day as well ? your right about one thing though I shouldn't of name called but in my defence I had a long day and was getting a touch tired ?

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I was only expecting a couple of nibbles leading to a bit banter I didn't expect a full blown bite. You don't like the fact you took the bait and bit when nobody else did, the post had been up all day as well ? your right about one thing though I shouldn't of name called but in my defence I had a long day and was getting a touch tired ?

It weren't just furgal I did have a little nibble but if u call me ote I'll sulk till boxing day 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Ffs don't let it ruin your christmas lol ?