General election - who to vote for ?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate it dont matter who you vote for, hunting with lurchers , coursing dogs,  and terriers  will never be over turned fact, just them on horse back hunting will still get away with it. they wont get j

Sandymere read the manifesto labour put out today, to even try and implement it would send us back to the 70’s and the winter of discontent. Rolling blackouts, 3 day weeks etc the lot. I get it your r

The worst of it all, imho, is that wrong is the new normal ! Every type of weirdness has been embraced and promoted. Responsibility has been replaced with excuses and an army of no win, no f

Posted Images

Strangely enough I watched the Farage interview last night and unlike the other politicians he didn't dodge one question. Not only that, he fully explained all his ideas. Whereas Corbyn just repeated the same non-committal statement over and over again when asked on his views on Brexit.

The only two politicians that I would believe without hesitation are Farage and JRM. Neither tell lies and both will admit to any mistakes that they might have made or said. Which is why Labour are so afraid of them.

• Like 4

I think Farage has the honour of being loathed by both the Labour and Tory’s amongst us.

And to be fair, while he makes valid, sensible points all the time he has been rather a let down imho.......

He has the opportunity to bring a more libertarian kind of politics to the mainstream but instead just continued to bleat about Brexit and in the death he has t even stood for a place in parliament where a voice saying things your common or garden bloke says is so badly needed.

We need those EU parliament speeches in the House of Commons, not in Brussels.

But, he swerved it.......a shame and another disappointment 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, WILF said:

The worst of it all, imho, is that wrong is the new normal !

Every type of weirdness has been embraced and promoted.

Responsibility has been replaced with excuses and an army of no win, no fee vultures ready to capitalise on the fact.

Lives and careers are ruined on a daily basis with nothing more than accusations and name calling 

You can’t have an opinion that anyone finds abhorrent and there certainly won’t be anyone looking to debate to change your mind......more likely scream abuse at you and hound you out of a job or the police will come round an arrest you !

We made it legal to bugger children and illegal to hunt a rabbit or make a joke 

We made it hard to buy a house and easy to own a credit card ! 

We changed laws in order to try and gain prosecutions on people that had been acquitted already in order to pander to a small section of the population 

We allowed a completely unqualified woman to abuse and emasculate our police force so that now it’s easier for them to nick motorists than it is to deal with the inhabitants of high crime areas......f**k, we even made the woman a dame for good measure ! 

We allow black politicians to spew racist rhetoric completely unchallenged and lock up Scottish comedians for a silly you tube video !

I could go on and on and on.......

Its all completely f***ing insane and we are talking voting for the people promoting it !

Must be something in the water !

Ya right on everything there mate. f**k having a job  go sell drugs it's the way forward  .

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Of course they used taxpayers money, they are politicians......all they ever use is taxpayers money!!......we all know this already !

What exactly is the point of this type of nonsense propaganda ?

Tell us something we don’t know that may make us vote for the Labour Party?......something positive that isn’t full of holes ?

Now that really would be news !

DE8A70C1-67CC-4DF1-9665-92FB30D9E079.png

9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

75388498_613978295809043_1086072434588647424_n.jpg

If this isn’t a list of reasons NOT to vote labour I don’t know what is. Sandymere I would love you to actually write a sensible informed post with actual views as to why anyone should vote labour rather than just repost guardian and momentum partisan nonsense with no basis other than here say and conjecture. I am completely bored of Jeremy Corbyn banging on about Boris selling the NHS when there is not a single shred of evidence that the Tory’s have any intention to do so. 

For anyone that voted leave have you seen Corbyn would give another referendum between....remain and remain ??. You couldn’t make it up the deal he wants to ‘negotiate’ is basically just remaining but with no say! Even a leaver would have to vote remain. If you want brexit and respect democracy don’t vote labour. 

3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Strangely enough I watched the Farage interview last night and unlike the other politicians he didn't dodge one question. Not only that, he fully explained all his ideas. Whereas Corbyn just repeated the same non-committal statement over and over again when asked on his views on Brexit.

The only two politicians that I would believe without hesitation are Farage and JRM. Neither tell lies and both will admit to any mistakes that they might have made or said. Which is why Labour are so afraid of them.

Nicepix I think you must have been a good cop.? A bad cop would ask Farage the following questions:

1) In 2008 why was he the only MEP to remain seated in The European Parliament  when Prince Charles delivered a speech encouraging international cooperation on climate change policies? Does he have "dirty industry" financial backing?

2) If he hates the European Parliament so much why has he taken £2 million in wages from them?

3) Can he name anything positive he contributed to the European Parliament?

4) Why did he fail to declare £205603 in gifts during his time in the European Parliament? Who gave him these gifts? Why?

5) Why does he refuse to publish his tax returns?

6) After speaking so vociferously about tax dodgers, why did he set up "The Farage Family Educational Trust" in the Isle of Man and then, when it was discovered, close it immediately?

7) Has he any comment on the fact that the pilot who was at the controls of an aircraft in which was travelling and then crashed, threatened to kill Farage and was found dead at home a couple of years later?

(9) Which individuals or organisations paid him £450000 for "travel and accommodation"  in the years 2016 /17?

10) What did he know of the activities of George Cotterell his former office manager who was found guilty of money laundering, fraud and extortion?

11) Why does the tory party refuse to do deals with him because they consider him 'not a fit and proper person who should never be allowed  near government'?  ( I admit that's rich coming from them)

12) What is his exact relationship with Donald Trump?

13) What is his exact relationship with Russia?

15) Why has the FBI declared him a person of interest in their enquiries into Russian involvement in the US election?

16) What is his relationship with Aarron Banks? Where did Banks get £7 million pounds from to fund his Brexit strategy? 

17) Why, in 2013 did he urge the British government to accept more Syrian refugees and then use  a totally misleading photograph of Syrian asylum seekers and suggest they were EU migrants?

18) Why does he instantly hang up the phone when journalist Carol Calderon rings his radio show with questions about his relationship with Banks and the Russians?

Whenever I see or hear Farage my "bad cop"?️‍♂️, my 'wrongundar' shouts he's a "wrong un" in the same class as Oswald Mosely, and Tommy Robinson. He's a spiv, a liar and a chancer. Yet another member of the elite who assures us he hates elites, wants to get rid of them, and replace them with........... who else? His f***ing self!

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

https://m.(!64.56:886/story.php?story_fbid=753042478544605&id=252677001914491&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6762204911617613025%3Amf_story_key.7196794347934481291%3Atop_level_post_id.2843084169058773%3Acontent_owner_id_new.608859952481217%3Aoriginal_content_id.753042478544605%3Aoriginal_content_owner_id.252677001914491%3Apage_id.608859952481217%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.2888555624496637%3Astory_location.5%3Aattached_story_attachment_style.video_autoplay%3Aview_time.1574448522%3Afilter.h_nor%3Apage_insights.{"608859952481217"%3A{"page_id"%3A608859952481217%2C"actor_id"%3A608859952481217%2C"dm"%3A{"isShare"%3A1%2C"originalPostOwnerID"%3A753042478544605}%2C"psn"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"post_context"%3A{"object_fbtype"%3A266%2C"publish_time"%3A1574447698%2C"story_name"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"story_fbid"%3A[2843084169058773]}%2C"role"%3A1%2C"sl"%3A5%2C"targets"%3A[{"actor_id"%3A608859952481217%2C"page_id"%3A608859952481217%2C"post_id"%3A2843084169058773%2C"role"%3A1%2C"share_id"%3A753042478544605}]}%2C"252677001914491"%3A{"page_id"%3A252677001914491%2C"actor_id"%3A608859952481217%2C"attached_story"%3A{"page_id"%3A252677001914491%2C"actor_id"%3A252677001914491%2C"dm"%3A{"isShare"%3A0%2C"originalPostOwnerID"%3A0}%2C"psn"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"post_context"%3A{"object_fbtype"%3A266%2C"publish_time"%3A1574346791%2C"story_name"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"story_fbid"%3A[753042478544605]}%2C"role"%3A1%2C"sl"%3A5}%2C"dm"%3A{"isShare"%3A0%2C"originalPostOwnerID"%3A0}%2C"psn"%3A"EntStatusCreationStory"%2C"role"%3A1%2C"sl"%3A5%2C"targets"%3A[{"actor_id"%3A608859952481217%2C"page_id"%3A252677001914491%2C"post_id"%3A753042478544605%2C"role"%3A1%2C"share_id"%3A0}]}}&__tn__=H-R

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fck that's a big link I just posted. It is worth looking at though....its only an 8 second clip. But if, as a brexiteer you can watch it and still vote labour then you are a lost cause

?. They hate and disrespect every leave voter. Traitors to the people they supposedly represent. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bobtheferret said:

If this isn’t a list of reasons NOT to vote labour I don’t know what is. Sandymere I would love you to actually write a sensible informed post with actual views as to why anyone should vote labour rather than just repost guardian and momentum partisan nonsense with no basis other than here say and conjecture. I am completely bored of Jeremy Corbyn banging on about Boris selling the NHS when there is not a single shred of evidence that the Tory’s have any intention to do so. 

For anyone that voted leave have you seen Corbyn would give another referendum between....remain and remain ??. You couldn’t make it up the deal he wants to ‘negotiate’ is basically just remaining but with no say! Even a leaver would have to vote remain. If you want brexit and respect democracy don’t vote labour. 

Bob just because the poster states that it is real does not make it real. I've just read the manifesto none of that 'fake news' stuff is in it. In any case the pressure group "labour for free movement" is only a fringe Labour party pressure group it does not write Labour Party policy. I clicked on to "Labour for free movement" and that poster you show is not present there.

Edited by jukel123

I don’t even no who is who but who ever 

gets us out of the EU 

sorts out the nhs 

takes care of OUR homeless/ elderly 

sends anyone back to where they come from if there parents and grand parents arnt British citizens 

and gives the death penalty for child abusers and nonces 

well they will get my vote ,  

• Like 1