General election - who to vote for ?

Both Conservative and Labour turned their backs on the peoples vote for Brexit ?

The Brexit party ? Wheres Farage gone ?

The national health issues ?

I don't want to waste my single vote lads, I`m a leave person and I'm no follower of these leaders we have.

Where would " you" cast your vote for the best and why ?

• Like 2

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate it dont matter who you vote for, hunting with lurchers , coursing dogs,  and terriers  will never be over turned fact, just them on horse back hunting will still get away with it. they wont get j

Sandymere read the manifesto labour put out today, to even try and implement it would send us back to the 70’s and the winter of discontent. Rolling blackouts, 3 day weeks etc the lot. I get it your r

The worst of it all, imho, is that wrong is the new normal ! Every type of weirdness has been embraced and promoted. Responsibility has been replaced with excuses and an army of no win, no f

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Both Conservative and Labour turned their backs on the peoples vote for Brexit ?

The Brexit party ? Wheres Farage gone ?

The national health issues ?

I don't want to waste my single vote lads, I`m a leave person and I'm no follower of these leaders we have.

Where would " you" cast your vote for the best and why ?

Nobody can tell you who to vote for. You need to look at your candidates. Vote for the one that is most likely to beat corbyn and the Liberals, both of which will lead to us staying in the EU. In this election its the Conservative candidate if they are a strong brexiteer or if in a massively anti tory area then brexit party. 

I don't think it's far to say the Conservatives turned their backs on brexit, they didn't have a majority so couldn't do more, and they have de selected most of their remain MPs since then 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5

What he said is that the Tories have turned their back on the People's Vote - whatever that is. Wasn't it the people who already voted? And Corbyn has indicated that he would allow a second EU referendum if people wanted it, but not for a referendum for Scotland's independence even if the people wanted it, so he is as inconsistent as ever.

The Brexit Party hasn't gone anywhere, neither has Farage. If you want Brexit to be done and there isn't a Conservative MP standing in your area then you probably will find a Brexit Party candidate. If you don't want Brexit then safest to vote Lib-Dem and then after a year or so ask them for another election because you have changed your mind and see how far that gets you.

• Like 2

I can't tell you how to vote mate. Myself I will be voting for the Tory's for the first time in my life. This seat has always been Tory but Sarah Wollaston was the Tory MP here and is now standing as a Lib -Dem. A anti democratic MP in an anti Democratic Party. The Lib - Dems were 8% behind here last time and the traitor must be kept out.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4

I wouldn't vote, but I voted once for something I was pretty keen on, Brexit...it would seem labour dont want that, the lib dems certainly dont, the Tories seem to be inclined to see it through, perhaps in name only...the Brexit party certainly want that, but then what? Is it a vote wasted, another for labour by default?

Some random independent party, same scenario....so....do I just say f**k it, I've got by under a labour government, a few Tory ones, a tory/lib dem alliance... why should I give a f**k anymore?? Selfish I know, but I honestly believe it makes no odds anymore...its a load of shite..they make up the rules as they go along... instead of moaning I'll just do what I've always done, look after me and mine....f**k em all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
27 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I wouldn't vote, but I voted once for something I was pretty keen on, Brexit...it would seem labour dont want that, the lib dems certainly dont, the Tories seem to be inclined to see it through, perhaps in name only...the Brexit party certainly want that, but then what? Is it a vote wasted, another for labour by default?

Some random independent party, same scenario....so....do I just say f**k it, I've got by under a labour government, a few Tory ones, a tory/lib dem alliance... why should I give a f**k anymore?? Selfish I know, but I honestly believe it makes no odds anymore...its a load of shite..they make up the rules as they go along... instead of moaning I'll just do what I've always done, look after me and mine....f**k em all

I was chatting to a pal of mine last night and sometimes it’s takes someone to remind you of what you knew all along mate.

I was saying to him that as I have got older I have become less realistic and more idealistic.

And he just says, “Whatever happens, it will be a few blokes in a dark room making it all up and the rest of us just have to jump on any opportunities that present themselves”

On Brexit, I think the politicians have played a blinder.....They have booted it down the road for so long that nobody much cares what kind of Brexit they end up with or in fact if they end up with a Brexit at all.

They have tossed it off for 4 years, actually shown every one that as far as they are concerned people can go f**k themselves and yet, come general election time...everyone talking about putting them all back in a job.

They must be laughing their bollocks off and frankly I don’t blame them.

Bet you wish you could just get a job, tell the customer to go f**k themselves, get paid anyway and then get your contract renewed to do exactly the same again.......we are in the wrong f***ing game mate ! Lol 

Well Labour want to flood us with the dregs of the 3rd world. Libdems want to revoke A50, Boris wants to give amnesty to all the illegals already here and his Home Secretary is shipping more over every day. 

I know the Brexit Party don't have a hope, but they're getting my vote. 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was chatting to a pal of mine last night and sometimes it’s takes someone to remind you of what you knew all along mate.

I was saying to him that as I have got older I have become less realistic and more idealistic.

And he just says, “Whatever happens, it will be a few blokes in a dark room making it all up and the rest of us just have to jump on any opportunities that present themselves”

On Brexit, I think the politicians have played a blinder.....They have booted it down the road for so long that nobody much cares what kind of Brexit they end up with or in fact if they end up with a Brexit at all.

They have tossed it off for 4 years, actually shown every one that as far as they are concerned people can go f**k themselves and yet, come general election time...everyone talking about putting them all back in a job.

They must be laughing their bollocks off and frankly I don’t blame them.

Bet you wish you could just get a job, tell the customer to go f**k themselves, get paid anyway and then get your contract renewed to do exactly the same again.......we are in the wrong f***ing game mate ! Lol 

Exactly mate... as you get older you start to pay more attention to politics and particularly the policies that directly affect you... when you're young you just crack on regardless and make what you can when you can, I suppose I'm saying what's changed my thought process to give a f**k?? Age? Knowledge?? I dont know, but I do know it's only me that can change anything in my life, if you earn too much they tax you, if you dont earn enough you cant live, if you're a black lesbian with 10 kids you live like a millionaire off my tax..lol... nothing I do will change it...I voted to leave because I foolishly believes our country could negotiate its own future worldwide, I still believed we were a great nation and we would hold the whip hand, the EU would beg us for trade deals, India, America, south America would fall over themselves to open new trade agreements, we would have a fair and just immigration policy where people could come to our country and enjoy our standard of living but in return bring skills, and use to sectors where required... I was way off the mark, there never was a real Brexit on the table, we're not allowed to be an independent sovereign country because somewhere way out of our reach the deals already done...so now I know that I suppose its back to what I know, looking after myself.... 

• Like 1