Just now, billhardy said:

Ha giro what are they ya got me down has an old timer ha  silly boy aren't you  crack head atb bill

You really don’t wanna know what o got you down as bull😉 what I will tell ye tho is ye know nowt 😁 except where I am am still refuse to come see me, but expect me to jump on your command like your well trained police dog 😁😂

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Or why don’t you come here if you that insistant you wanna meet me🤔  can even wait till ye get ye giro if you want😁 Na you won’t move off your comfy pish ridden chair😁

Crack head katchum what Eva Region ya in it won'tt  leave ya ha atb bill

Bill you should be pitied ... you are the type of guy that hasn’t done enough in his life to allow himself to grow old gracefully and you crave the attention of others to make yourself feel worthwhile .... your the type of guy that people shy away from in a pub because you just talk pure piss and when people don’t agree you will start to argue With them. Your on here trying to be the big man when in reality your a silly old fool that makes himself look more and more ridiculous every day. I actually feel sorry for you ......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Crack head katchum what Eva Region ya in it won'tt  leave ya ha atb bill

Won’t leave ye daft ole cnut, ye forgetting I just drove to Ireland to collect a pup, no chauffeur, no order for the man to come here haha I went there, an have travelled more of this country than your legs will have ever carried you in 10 lifetimes 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, socks said:

Bill you should be pitied ... you are the type of guy that hasn’t done enough in his life to allow himself to grow old gracefully and you crave the attention of others to make yourself feel worthwhile .... your the type of guy that people shy away from in a pub because you just talk pure piss and when people don’t agree you will start to argue With them. Your on here trying to be the big man when in reality your a silly old fool that makes himself look more and more ridiculous every day. I actually feel sorry for you ......

In a nutshell 👍

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Won’t leave ye daft ole cnut, ye forgetting I just drove to Ireland to collect a pup, no chauffeur, no order for the man to come here haha I went there, an have travelled more of this country than your legs will have ever carried you in 10 lifetimes 🤣🤣🤣

I doubt that krack head doubt that very much I tavell jrelan in my younger times plenty times family based on anglessey  just a small xing lol atb bill

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

In a nutshell 👍

4 minutes ago, socks said:

And here's you scowling shit about dingos ya poor pitiful creature socks fecking idiot I've seen more done than you Eva will still. Am. Next time ya up Stoke socks give us a bell the canal side hust where you gett  wit for it we can gave a straightener lol atb bill

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

And here's you scowling shit about dingos ya poor pitiful creature socks fecking idiot I've seen more done than you Eva will still. Am. Next time ya up Stoke socks give us a bell the canal side hust where you gett  wit for it we can gave a straightener lol atb bill

You need a new chauffeur if he don’t know way to socks house either 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You need a new chauffeur if he don’t know way to socks house either 😁

I already no wY ta socks place ha fecking idiot atb bill

13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

A straightener on the side of the canal ffs 😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there ginge?

He's LlwYs a sarcastic ginger ninja atb bill

23 minutes ago, billhardy said:

😂😂😂 have a straightener behave you silly old geriatric 😂😂😂 ......

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, socks said:

😂😂😂 have a straightener behave you silly old geriatric 😂😂😂 ......

That whT ya like every one ta believe aye it socks yya fecking idiot atb bill