Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Any natural creature likes of wild dog needs to be ta be bred time over with other breed types  fa many generations based mainly on temperament the ausies did they got the cattle dog socks ya Di k head and katchum both of ya got carried away with ausie th ing whilst both owning a kelpie xs grey pair a dick heads numpties even go has far has say idiots lol lol lol atb bill

you tell em bill....

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Tell the old aboriginal folk bill...

The aborigines used the dingo in its own element allowing the animal ta use its natural instincts and becoming a part of there ways million yrs from modern  day hunting totally different.  More natural instinct born in a creature like the the falconers with a hawk  domestication his that word fa a reason. Atb bill

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

The aborigines used the dingo in its own element allowing the animal ta use its natural instincts and becoming a part of there ways million yrs from modern  day hunting totally different.  More natural instinct born in a creature like the the falconers with a hawk  domestication his that word fa a reason. Atb bill

You sorted them golden eagle claws out on that runner yet bill