More bad press

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f***ing prick ?

He deserved it ... fukcing grown man screeching like a little girl over a present ........

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dan Newcombe said:

Penda - you do make a good point on the resources side of things but where do you draw the line.

As far as i can see he was pretty much bang to rights and a very silly boy doing that, there - he got what was coming to him.

Mate it's all a big Waiste of time if you ask me just like I've said before yeah  he shouldn't of done it but to put him in the same category as a dog thief and all this crap it's rediculous I've got my views on it all and that's that  im no Angel I'm not as bad as some but that's life any way this is old news now any body got anything new to bring to the table ?????

8 minutes ago, Penda said:

Mate it's all a big Waiste of time if you ask me just like I've said before yeah  he shouldn't of done it but to put him in the same category as a dog thief and all this crap it's rediculous I've got my views on it all and that's that  im no Angel I'm not as bad as some but that's life any way this is old news now any body got anything new to bring to the table ?????

Caitlin Jenner 

He received the just rewards of being a very silly boy. 

Dogs aggressive to other dogs and dogs aggressive to cats is not the same, you can't be serious. 

You leave anything outside these days wether it's worth something or not, it's going to go missing, from your garden gnome at your front step to your dog or a cat. There's nothing remotely responsible about leaving your cats outside to roam the streets. 

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

He received the just rewards of being a very silly boy. 

Dogs aggressive to other dogs and dogs aggressive to cats is not the same, you can't be serious. 

You leave anything outside these days wether it's worth something or not, it's going to go missing, from your garden gnome at your front step to your dog or a cat. There's nothing remotely responsible about leaving your cats outside to roam the streets. 

I left the Mrs outside before no f****r took her ?

• Like 2

I'm sure not all cat owners are the same, but I'd say this owner, is the typical stereotype of how their brain functions, or doesn't function in this man's case.

They seem to be able to reason everything out, apart from ofcourse logic, which would conclude that, no, your cat doesn't love you if it made the decision to attack you and attempt to rip your ear off and throat out. 

Enjoy

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm sure not all cat owners are the same, but I'd say this owner, is the typical stereotype of how their brain functions, or doesn't function in this man's case.

They seem to be able to reason everything out, apart from ofcourse logic, which would conclude that, no, your cat doesn't love you if it made the decision to attack you and attempt to rip your ear off and throat out. 

Enjoy

That cats so so nice if that was a dog it would be put down ?

36 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Enjoy

That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen what a prat as well screaming like a little girl over a present 

34 minutes ago, General lee said:

That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen what a prat as well screaming like a little girl over a present 

It was f***ing hilarious! Shame it wasn’t a pit bull ?

Obviously in the closet

Edited by Accip74
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Dan Newcombe said:

Glad to see that the general consensus on here it that the bloke is a tool.

Doesn't matter what you think of other people owning cats, when it is sat next to a house like that only someone sick in the head would do that. That is someones pet, I'm no cat lover (seems to be a theme on here!) but someone probably thinks a great deal of those animals.

Anyone condoning that, how would you feel if someone did similar to your dog that was sat out on the front drive or you found out it was stolen to be a bait dog for fighting gangs? - absolutely agree that he is on a level with dog thieves.

Arguing that you cant stop a dog chasing a cat it daft, what if your dog started doing the same to other dogs - would you just let it be?

If the cat is in with livestock / pets (eg pigeons) then it is a different matter. They do kill things but that is not for boys in town with dogs to police.

It's just inner city lamping he will learn next time wear a balaclava lol atb bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1