Liverpool

Not the best game at anfield tonight......points a point tho......although it’s stating the absolute obvious as they are the best two defenders in the world, van dijk and koulibaly would make an amazing centre back pairing.......probably the best ever.......both have everything you could possibly want and I’d even lean towards koulibaly being better than van dijk so if klopp can bring him in Liverpool would go up yet another level. 

Andy Robertson in that left back role is coming on to.......I don’t like to make assumptions on young players or compare them to the true greats of the game.....but I think liverpool have a young joe bolton on their hands here and we all know that is the absolute pinnacle for any left back and who they all dream of being from kids still to this day........like I say early days yet but that lad can reach the very top of his game imo and fill the legendary joe Bolton’s boots! 

Edited by Stoney100
  • Haha 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

Klopp out ..  

Been saying it for weeks now 

Henderson and Milne .let's gone

Salah over the hill

Firmino teeth too white 

Mane what the fuks going on with that haircut 

Play a couple of academy kids 

Sign some kunt iv never heard of from Grimsby 

Sack the board 

Put Roger hunt in as manager with st John as assistant 

You'll never walk alone 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

Not the best game at anfield tonight......points a point tho......although it’s stating the absolute obvious as they are the best two defenders in the world, van dijk and koulibaly would make an amazing centre back pairing.......probably the best ever.......both have everything you could possibly want and I’d even lean towards koulibaly being better than van dijk so if klopp can bring him in Liverpool would go up yet another level. 

Andy Robertson in that left back role is coming on to.......I don’t like to make assumptions on young players or compare them to the true greats of the game.....but I think liverpool have a young joe bolton on their hands here and we all know that is the absolute pinnacle for any left back and who they all dream of being from kids still to this day........like I say early days yet but that lad can reach the very top of his game imo and fill the legendary joe Bolton’s boots! 

That's like sayings grigg can fill messis boots stoney trust me there's only one joe Bolton and the wannabes don't even come close even though Robertson  played in a final and as international caps don't let that fool you 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Astanley said:

Klopp out ..  

Salah over the hill

Firmino teeth too white 

Sack the board 

You'll never walk alone 

As if anybody is going to bother reading all that nonsense you wally  ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, WILF said:

Lol.....maybe it was to small, too small in its mindset, maybe too stuck in its ways to grow into a coach like Mourinho?

Maybe he learned more there about himself and knows where he went boss eyed, I wouldn’t bet against it mate.

I could be wrong but Mourinho is the only coach you have won anything with since Fergie isn’t he?

He was never the fit for UTD mate, I think eveeryone said it at the time, he won a few bits but the general feel of the place, the team and how they played was terrible... he sucked the life out of an already completely wounded animal... I think if he was first in after Fergie and had chance to build his own team he would have won a bit, but I still don't think he woudldv'e been there much longer than 3 or 4 years and I guess after Fergie it's not what we're used to....

A bit like your bunch, at heart UTD fans want to see the game played the right way, the winning was a huge cherry on top under Fergie, but going back to UTD priciples is a good start, that 3-3 against Sheffield last week reminded me of an old UTD team a bit, the fight back was great and they played good football in the 2nd half.... a bit more of that will do me for now..

19 hours ago, WILF said:

Sorry, my mistake, Mourinho has been their most successful manager since Fergie, 3 cups and 2nd in the league I believe.

FA cup under Van Gal 

edited to add: Courtesy of google ! Lol 

I'm not a statto type mate so you've saved me a trip to the dark side lol.... I did remeber the Van Gal FA cup win and sacking straight after... class...lol

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Astanley said:

Klopp out ..  

Salah over the hill

Firmino teeth too white 

Sack the board 

You'll never walk alone 

Just spat my tea out you silly  twat!! lol

Edited by NEWKID
Respect for my elders.... (took out "old twat")..lol
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

He was never the fit for UTD mate, I think eveeryone said it at the time, he won a few bits but the general feel of the place, the team and how they played was terrible... he sucked the life out of an already completely wounded animal... I think if he was first in after Fergie and had chance to build his own team he would have won a bit, but I still don't think he woudldv'e been there much longer than 3 or 4 years and I guess after Fergie it's not what we're used to....

A bit like your bunch, at heart UTD fans want to see the game played the right way, the winning was a huge cherry on top under Fergie, but going back to UTD priciples is a good start, that 3-3 against Sheffield last week reminded me of an old UTD team a bit, the fight back was great and they played good football in the 2nd half.... a bit more of that will do me for now..

I'm not a statto type mate so you've saved me a trip to the dark side lol.... I did remeber the Van Gal FA cup win and sacking straight after... class...lol

Yeah, fair call mate.

It probably tells it’s own story that he actually won stuff and the fans still hated him ! Lol.....

I think Ollie will come good given the time and backing.

Now, I dont know what the Pogba situation is and whether that injury story is true but if it isn’t then I hope that’s Ollies choice not to play him, because I think that would send a massive (and correct) message.

I genuinely can’t stand to watch that Pogba he is so bad.

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, fair call mate.

It probably tells it’s own story that he actually won stuff and the fans still hated him ! Lol.....

I think Ollie will come good given the time and backing.

Now, I dont know what the Pogba situation is and whether that injury story is true but if it isn’t then I hope that’s Ollies choice not to play him, because I think that would send a massive (and correct) message.

I genuinely can’t stand to watch that Pogba he is so bad.

I've said I want them to give Ole time, it's not right to keep chipping and changing....shame Poch has become available though...??

Mate, I know you hate Pogba, but he is quality...hes just a kunt... hes the best midfielder at the club, no doubt and he supposed to be well.liked around the place... we've spoken loads about the new age player from our level right to the top, and 90% of them are all bullshit with little real quality...I just wish hed wake up and realise how good he could be...a kick up the ass or an arm around the shoulder Ole has a tough task...