Yn Manninagh

Jailed, and no dogs for ten years

That’s dangerous that article tho, aye he may well be one biggest fcuk wits to grace this earth an I’d gladly gee him back a hand round them big dumbo ears. But since when did tracking collars, nets An traps be part dog fighting equipment☹️ I own all the above an don’t even keep a a dog aggressive dog an only hunt wabbits☹️☹️☹️☹️

• Like 8

Just now, W. Katchum said:

That’s dangerous that article tho, aye he may well be one biggest fcuk wits to grace this earth an I’d gladly gee him back a hand round them big dumbo ears. But since when did tracking collars, nets An traps be part dog fighting equipment☹️ I own all the above an don’t even keep a a dog aggressive dog an only hunt wabbits☹️☹️☹️☹️

And none of me dogs have even got slightest bit of bull or anything in them, Infact the article has more bull(shite)then any my dogs. 

An im in no way saying bullx’s are used for fighting or anything else illegal. Just pointing out that the equipment stated is completely nowt to do with dog fighting ffs

• Like 2

it's the BBC katchum.you know what they are like by now.it's all bullshit...

• Like 3

They just gettin worse am worse now tho, blatantly lying, I honestly hope the whole organisation from the tea lady to the top dies of a herpes induced gangherous infection 🤮 if that’s a thing😁

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

How daft have you got to be for gods sake and buying cats. What the hell is that about. Little old billy had the right idea mind though it cost him dearly. Shite life being a dog some times and them bloody badgers are a right pain in the ass

• Like 2

they`ll jump on anything and make it 10 times worse just don't need twats giving em ammo..

"Dog fighting equipment including tracking collars, nets and animal traps were also found at the house in Ayr."

Agreed D, WTF and how can they get away with this? Complete and utter bollocks. The guy is obviously a fuckwit but to blatantly lie about the equipment ffs. To falsely connect legal and useful equipment with something very illegal, surely that has to be pulled up by someone.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

70% or more of the uk public have no understanding of such matter so they can told and fed any thing that is why the hunting life is stuffed in the long term. It is frustrating 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

"Dog fighting equipment including tracking collars, nets and animal traps were also found at the house in Ayr."

Agreed D, WTF and how can they get away with this? Complete and utter bollocks. The guy is obviously a fuckwit but to blatantly lie about the equipment ffs. To falsely connect legal and useful equipment with something very illegal, surely that has to be pulled up by someone.

they class badger digging as dog fighting these days ,, in the 80`s it was digging in the 90s it was baiting ..

Edited by sid g
  • Like 3

Fighting dogs don't always mean dogs that fight dogs,be warned folks the powers that want the end of all hunting with dogs will be using this term a whole lot more as the next trick in their box is to get it banned on allowing a dog to fight with a wild animal and the public will suck that bullshite up like a tammy on blob week..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

But it’s wrong, Cos baiting ain’t even dog fighting either, it’s baiting an one patricipant wants nowt to do with the ordeal, an I’m sure even dog fighters would be quite sickened to be liked to baiters aswell. As far as I was aware dig fighting when done was between 2 willing dogs, an if one wasn’t willing it was over? Mental that they can now just use any words they wants but fcuk me if I call a one our momahed loving cousins a curry living paki(which they Fcuking are) then I’m in wrong 🤯

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While the wording of the article is a load of bollocks doesnt alter the fact the bloke is a cruel c**t of the highest order if what he did with the cats is correct

Edited by baker boy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1