Another day , another dda sketch

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm Sure Wilf don't get het up at something that has nothing to do with him either ?

? max no one's getting het up... you come across as 1 annoying cnut, a  ?tbf....like a child thats got to have the last word...I'm not defending anyone,couldn't give a f**k if you tripped and fell in to wilfs ring piece  ?...just bored of logging on and reading your drivel...don't try so hard fella?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My little girls friends parents rescued a dog very similar to those types  I stopped her going round  no chances taken at all  very different having a bull cross in a kennel at the bott

Whenever I see things like that I always think of that poor little scouse girl who was killed at her grandmas house. that dog pretty much removed that little souls head from her body  just t

That’s true, no offence, but anyone that says any dog never mind dog with aggression in their blood is 100% is not thinking right........they may be 100% SO FAR but that’s no guarantee of anything.

Posted Images

When I was young , in our little circle we had a dog called taig, 

taig was as nice a dog as you could have wished to have owned , well mannered with its owner , he’d follow at heel and sit patiently in his run to get fed  

manys the slap  I had over my head from its owner as I approached him with pop or crisps or a mars bar 

“get away from that “ was always the precursor to the crack 

the reason was taig basically belonged in broadmoor , he would be unleashed at whatever was in the hole or on the beam and his job was to f***ing wreck that thing. 

He saw very little difference between them and sheep , dogs , cats, hands , legs or fingers . 

When his owner fell ill and didn’t want nothing to do with the dogs anymore , taig went first into the ground as the dog was quite frankly a liability around other people. 

Today people pay £1000 for his type cross and you see them in peoples houses 

he was quite frankly a timebomb held by a 22 ft slingers chain 

and that’s where he belonged 

not in the living room 

• Like 1

Do you think it had something to do with the chain I remember my old man getting a german shepherd aged about 2 it was a laid back sort bark if he heard anything but after a few months on a chain it changed to more a aggressive type I often wondered if it was frustration or it's guarding instinct kicking being on a chain its  same as the farm yard collies you see that are dodgy when on a chain 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

taig was as nice a dog as you could have wished to have owned , well mannered with its owner , he’d follow at heel and sit patiently in his run to get fed  

manys the slap  I had over my head from its owner as I approached him with pop or crisps or a mars bar 

the reason was taig basically belonged in broadmoor , he would be unleashed at whatever was in the hole or on the beam and his job was to f***ing wreck that thing. 

He saw very little difference between them and sheep , dogs , cats, hands , legs or fingers . 

Sounds a lovely, 'reliable' tyke, I'm sure lol

Owners of these "war" dog breeds should be compelled to insure them against attacking people.Muzzling in a public place should also be compulsory.  For example 100 notes per annum to insure a poodle. Three/ four/  five grand per annum for akitas, mastiffs, rotties. It's the same principle as car insurance, the younger you are the more powerful the car the more you pay. No insurance .?.dog destroyed. At least victims of atacks would receive compensation. No insurance? Dog seriously attacks somebody....learn to like porridge.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

When I was young , in our little circle we had a dog called taig, 

When his owner fell ill and didn’t want nothing to do with the dogs anymore , taig went first into the ground as the dog was quite frankly a liability around other people. 

Today people pay £1000 for his type cross and you see them in peoples houses 

he was quite frankly a timebomb held by a 22 ft slingers chain 

and that’s where he belonged 

not in the living room 

Knew you couldn't trust those labradoodles

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Owners of these "war" dog breeds should be compelled to insure them against attacking people.Muzzling in a public place should also be compulsory.  For example 100 notes per annum to insure a poodle. Three/ four/  five grand per annum for akitas, mastiffs, rotties. It's the same principle as car insurance, the younger you are the more powerful the car the more you pay. No insurance .?.dog destroyed. At least victims of atacks would receive compensation. No insurance? Dog seriously attacks somebody....learn to like porridge.

Those sort of regulations would certainly see a big reduction in unsuitable people owning, and/or breeding many of those types of dogs.

Three, four or 5 grand sounds a bit high, but yeah, same principal as high powered sports type cars I suppose.

And yes, I suppose people will say 'it's not just those breeds of dog that attack'. BUT, it is all those breeds of dog and some other large, powerful breeds as well, that have the capability to, and do, actually kill people.

Good post jukel ?

Edited by shaaark
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Those sort of regulations would certainly see a big reduction in unsuitable people owning, and/or breeding many of those types of dogs.

Three, four or 5 grand sounds a bit high, but yeah, same principal as high powered sports type cars I suppose.

And yes, I suppose people will say 'it's not just those breeds of dog that attack'. BUT, it is all those breeds of dog and some other large, powerful breeds as well, that have the capability to, and do, actually kill people.

Good post jukel ?

Working dogs, gun dogs, lurchers etc would of course be exempt from insurance.?

• Haha 1

War dog breeds????You should be a tabloid journalist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All that really does is exempt the average man from owning such animals and the wealthy will own whatever they like. Who make the better dog owner? Rich people or poor people? 

3 hours ago, downsouth said:

War dog breeds????You should be a tabloid journalist.

If you are a parent in many parts of the inner cities it feels like a war when you are frightened to let your kids go to the local park because of  feral, neanderthal youths "sicking on" large dogs which are only valued because of their intimidatory appearance and aggressive temperaments. To say nothing of  the kids having to avoid dog shit (probably from unwormed dogs). I visit relatives in Manchester regularly and believe me they feel under siege from such dogs and their anti-social owners. There you go, "war" and 'siege" more war imagery. They should make me prime minister, f**k tabloid journalism.

• Like 5