Sign in to follow this  
jcb

Scum

1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

The man or men given them the hiding would be in jail before the robber himself. The Irish are far from been soft I think and I would hope he will get what's coming to him with the help a god.

Yea you can sing that, the high up law men would be at your door at 6 or 7 in the morning and question you then not get the right answers they want make up there own answers I can't even have a drink in this country over the law and order their worse than any of them scumbags and thieving terriers lurcher cars horses up and down the country and nothing about it and have been for years. 

• Like 2

Get of what ever facebook hunting sites these lads are on be a start dont be inviting lads up for hunting/digging you dont know go through your friends pages and start deleting numbers in your phone you have of lads that might know these lads start deleting.  As for the digging lads  in the know stop given out services to men you know has robbed stop inviting them down so you can give them services or whatever else they looking some of ye have been caught out already handling minding keeping stolen only to deny it dont be so ignorant to invite the people that caught you out down just tell them to f**k of cause when things go wrong you fellas are the frontline for having contact.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Hatch28 said:

Yea you can sing that, the high up law men would be at your door at 6 or 7 in the morning and question you then not get the right answers they want make up there own answers I can't even have a drink in this country over the law and order their worse than any of them scumbags and thieving terriers lurcher cars horses up and down the country and nothing about it and have been for years. 

Spot on no justice in this country for the average Joe . Threw my own experience I can only say screw the law because it's never on your side.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Hatch28 said:

I've heard some Gard's are known to lift terriers off lads to benefit themselves. Corrupted isn't the word, theyre lying bent thugs in uniform, nothing like the police, you'd be the easy man to catch if you retaliated.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rob284 said:

I've heard some Gard's are known to lift terriers off lads to benefit themselves. Corrupted isn't the word, theyre lying bent thugs in uniform, nothing like the police, you'd be the easy man to catch if you retaliated.

Maybe the so called law men on here are the ones setting it all up 

• Sad 1

All well and good what yous are saying

If some dirty dog robbing c*nt was to ever take any of my dogs and I knew who it was

I wouldn’t be relying on the Garda or people on here or on fb to get them back for me

Its sh*t like that is what keeps them at thieving no one is stopping them doing what they like that’s how I see it 

Show them what happens when they steal someone’s pride and joy what they’ve worked hard for

Make an example out of them see how quick they are planning it again or coming back

Edited by Steak knife
  • Like 6

On 05/03/2020 at 20:20, king said:

Fexk bottom row.second from left is Katchum 😂😂😂

Fecking elbow head 😂😂

I’m truly flattered, few days away visiting ole ma an you still obsessed with me, that’s twice you’ve mentioned me on a guys serious thread for no reason whatsoever 😂😂😂  

for an unemployed millionaire I’d have thought you’d have had atleast a million things better to do than sat dreaming a me  all day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

After all the talk everybody has went quiet.

Not much talk now about the terriers still missing?

Stand back and let it happen it will happen again. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Steak knife said:

After all the talk everybody has went quiet.

Not much talk now about the terriers still missing?

Stand back and let it happen it will happen again. 

On 07/03/2020 at 14:30, Steak knife said:

I wonder did they ever go in the next day after🙄

received_501338427085917.jpeg

Edited by Hatch28

2 hours ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Bloody hell, just read all of this. This is enough to put any newbie off 

If I was a newbie I wouldn't bother with terriers 

• Like 5

What's the story anyway  were the dogs got back, had to be seeing as the c**t that took them was all over the www